Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukey69

Rookie
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
he is hopless his onley in the team cause he kicks straight. he dose not chase he is very slow puts no pressure on hardly gets a kick dawes is our man anthony is simply not we dont need him in our team leave him in the 2s for the rest of the year and send him of to the goldcost and get a pick for him.

he will never play medhurst role thats a joke he is a joke i love collingwood go to eveygame watch replays of us eveyweek but im sorry i just cant stand jack anthony his overated his onley a good kick thats about it his lazy .

your kidding right ?
did you even watch the game
Jack for mind played well with limited oppurtunities, and at times was amazed at how far up the ground he was, his defensive efforts in the arc along with Davis was great.
Television at most only shows you 1/4 of the ground,unless you went to the game how can you make that comment, the person who will most likely go will be Rusling

he will never play medhurst role thats a joke he is a joke i love collingwood go to eveygame watch replays of us eveyweek but im sorry i just cant stand jack anthony his overated his onley a good kick thats about it his lazy .

Sorry to interrupt your quality thread lukey, but the word is he's not his. This is becoming a pet hate of mine on bigfooty, up there with bias/biased, your/you're and then/than.

I wouldn't say he was hopeless at all..

Remember this is the guy who kicked 50 goals in his first full season after breaking his neck..!

And last night he was servicable for a first game back.

12 touches (9 contested)
1 goal
2 marks
2 tackles
2 Inside 50's
4 goal assists

Terrible thread..!!:thumbsdown:

Sorry to interrupt your quality thread lukey, but the word is he's not his. This is becoming a pet hate of mine on bigfooty, up there with bias/biased, your/you're and then/than.

LOL dont forget Onley is Only , Goldcost is Goldcoast:p

Agreed Heater39, lol.

I thought Jack played alright, considering the ball was magnetised to Cloke and Dawes all night.
Jeez Dawes has been fantastic, I can remember at least 5 Goal assists from Dawes.
Only 1 from Jack, and ?? from Davis?

But Jack is still very very young don't forget.
His body might be 25 but his mind is 18.
Give him time, after all we gave Dawes 3 years.

he is hopless his onley in the team cause he kicks straight. he dose not chase he is very slow puts no pressure on hardly gets a kick dawes is our man anthony is simply not we dont need him in our team leave him in the 2s for the rest of the year and send him of to the goldcost and get a pick for him.

Good Call? Bad Call?

Bad Call, unwarranted call, silly call, can't believe it call, stupefying call, outrageous call, discombobulated call.

Apart from the fact I think he DID chase & apply pressure, he's a guy, at 21 yrs of age, that has one season as our FOCUL point & kicked fifty snags.
Not to mention he came to us as a f/back, had a severe neck injury & has changed to a FF.

C'mon dude.

I

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As Collingwood coach Lukey69 bounds out on the MCG to address his troops, he suddenly mumbles to himself in a language with a vague relationship to English, "Holy Hell, where are all the boys?......Oh, that's right, how could I forget....I pissed them all off to the Gold Coast".

I wouldn't say he was hopeless at all..

Remember this is the guy who kicked 50 goals in his first full season after breaking his neck..!

And last night he was servicable for a first game back.

12 touches (9 contested)
1 goal
2 marks
2 tackles
2 Inside 50's
4 goal assists

Terrible thread..!!:thumbsdown:

This.

Played alot higher up the ground than his usual FF spot. 4 goal assists is very impressive as well as 75% of his possessions being contested. Kicked the first goal of the game too which would have/will boost his confidence.

If Medders played a game like this, we would be applauding his "selflessness" to set up his teammates for goals.

your kidding right ?
did you even watch the game
Jack for mind played well with limited oppurtunities, and at times was amazed at how far up the ground he was, his defensive efforts in the arc along with Davis was great.
Television at most only shows you 1/4 of the ground,unless you went to the game how can you make that comment, the person who will most likely go will be Rusling

I second this......."you're kdding right"

This.

Played alot higher up the ground than his usual FF spot. 4 goal assists is very impressive as well as 75% of his possessions being contested. Kicked the first goal of the game too which would have/will boost his confidence.

If Medders played a game like this, we would be applauding his "selfishness" to set up his teammates for goals.

From Lukey69s English phrase book?????????

LOL I'm a writer/editor by trade, reading some of the stuff on this forum used to send shivers down my spine.

Now I just accept that's part of the deal on a football forum. Heck, reading James Hird or Shane Crawford on HS isn't much of an improvement!

Congradulations lukey69er you have joined theclokes and dswan as the stupidest posters to grace this board... At least you have achieved something in this life right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back