get rid of jack anthony at the end of the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, why do you always have to make such pessimistic threads? Could you be a bit more optimistic, please? We're having such a fantastic year, and like others have mentioned, Anthony had a decent game.

I was at the game and although Jack didn't star he worked hard didn't shirk anything and provided great pressure and presence. Jess for a bloke who's having his first run in the seniors after a decent break, he ticked all the boxes as far as I'm concerned.
As for the poster who said "get rid of Lukey at the end of the season", Why wait?????

I think lukeys contract is up at the end of the season buT so far no one wants to sign him lol due to poor attitude teams have been turned off even the coach down frankston has been said there is no interest in him in the local league

source: hutchy

Congradulations lukey69er you have joined theclokes and dswan as the stupidest posters to grace this board... At least you have achieved something in this life right?

Can't argue with that, my personal favourite lukey69 thread was the one that called for Steele to be dropped after the St Kilda game when he was in the best lol. As for theclokes we just had our biggest win ever at Subiaco but his response would no doubt be Big Deal, I am really gettin sick of the negative drivel coming from him on the main board!

losing jack at the end of the season would set us back , name another tall back up that we have for up forward if dawes or cloke went down. anyone who says fraser or leigh brown is a peanut. rusling is the only other viable perma forward , not very reliable though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back