Get your Grand FinalTickets

Remove this Banner Ad

crazypie

Draftee
Sep 22, 2008
Mentone
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi guys i just brought 2 grand final tickets in the Western Bulldogs Corportate Package there is some still available. It will be better than getting a scalpers ticket because we all know that because you are versing collingwood. The tickets will go for a fortune.

I paid 1,150 for a standard seat and the grand final breakfast function at melbourne park.

here is the link if you would like it,

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/gr...6/default.aspx

You can book online and when i rang reception yesterday they said they will be open today.

Im only telling you saints fan cause i disagree with scalpers and they should all go to jail

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/grand final packages/tabid/10676/default.aspx

try this again

otherwise go onto their homepage and under the corporate tab there is grand final package click on that otherwise there is a contact numbers

Grand Final Packages
The 2010 Toyota AFL Grand Final is Australia's premier sporting event and the hottest ticket in town.

The Western Bulldogs are pleased to offer you the very best in corporate Grand Final Packages - no matter which team you support.

This exciting corporate experience begins with our annual Grand Final Brunch The Big Bounce held just hours before the big game.

This year the event will be held at Melbourne Park, a short walk from the MCG and will conclude by 12 noon.

Presented by Associate Event Sponsors, Mission Foods & Showcase Media, The Big Bounce will have entertainment provided by Wil Anderson and a Footy Panel hosted by Gerard Whateley with Rodney Eade, Matthew Lloyd and Warren Tredrea providing all the expert analysis.
Combined with your reserved seat at the 2010 Toyota AFL Grand Final, this will be a memorable day.

Prices

Seating Category

Prime $1,300
Standard $1,150

To book your package online now click here.
To download a PDF version of the packages available click here.

For further information on Grand Final packages call Dave on (03) 9680 6333 or Michael on (03) 9680 6302 or alternatively email: corporate@westernbulldogs.com.au

Staff will be available to take bookings from 9:00am (EST) on Saturday and Sunday after the Preliminary Finals.

Mate...are you totally naive??? You just paid $1200 or so for a GF ticket....and then you say you hate scalpers!!! What do you think just happened to you....you got scalped!!! The anti-scalping law just makes it legal for the clubs to charge HUGE money for a ticket and a pie and sauce at a function.... scalpers used to sell you a ticket in the first few rows ground level for $500 or less....and you hate scalpers???? Spare me...
If anyone out there has 2 standing room tickets at a reasonable cost, please let me know asap. Phone 0411062017....thanks!
Hi guys i just brought 2 grand final tickets in the Western Bulldogs Corportate Package there is some still available. It will be better than getting a scalpers ticket because we all know that because you are versing collingwood. The tickets will go for a fortune.

I paid 1,150 for a standard seat and the grand final breakfast function at melbourne park.

here is the link if you would like it,

http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/gr...6/default.aspx

You can book online and when i rang reception yesterday they said they will be open today.

Im only telling you saints fan cause i disagree with scalpers and they should all go to jail

If anyone out there has 2 standing room tickets at a reasonable cost, please let me know asap. Phone 0411062017....thanks!

Lets see if you hate scalpers ticketes are going for 850 ive heard have fun getting you standing room for a reasonable price lol!!

The AFL are very shrewd. In cahoots with the State Government they have banned all scalping except their own.

In other words they have created their own scalping monopoly.

Example: Centre Square package $1995 for a $270 ticket. For the balance of $1725 you get lunch, a song from Mike Brady and a routine from Vince Sorrenti or similar (God how these guys must love Grand Final week).

You call that value or scalping??

The clubs are just the same. They are each allocated 1000 tickets. They package them up with crap (some include lunch at the Docklands!!!) and sell them for over $1000.

Scalping at its finest.

Hi guys, I'm still looking for a ticket, has anyone got a spare?? Standing room, nose bleed sections, restricted views, I don't mind. Willing to pay up to $350. Please call or message me if your interested. 0438821213 Thanks

Hi guys, I'm still looking for a ticket, has anyone got a spare?? Standing room, nose bleed sections, restricted views, I don't mind. Willing to pay up to $350. Please call or message me if your interested. 0438821213 Thanks

You're not going to get a ticket for $350 mate. Put a 1 in front of that number and you may be in the game.

***TICKETS OR BARCODES WANTED***

I am a silver AFL Member looking for 2 Gold barcodes for the rematch so that we can get great seats, if you do not want to give out the code that's fine, we can tell you which seats we want and come to an agreement... Tickets go on sale tuesday 9 am for gold AFL members with club support and 1 pm gold non club support...

... please PM me...

PLEASE...

Hey guys just want to mention your best bet could be the public tickers going on sale Wednesday. The website will crash so get an interstate friend to line up, or drive to a far flung ticketek outlet to get tickets. This worked for us back when the crows were in the GF. People drove interstate & cleaned up!
Good luck!

Hey guys just want to mention your best bet could be the public tickers going on sale Wednesday. The website will crash so get an interstate friend to line up, or drive to a far flung ticketek outlet to get tickets. This worked for us back when the crows were in the GF. People drove interstate & cleaned up!
Good luck!

Tickets are available by phone or internet only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys,

What a day and what a game!!
I ended up scoring 1 standing room ticket for 600 late friday arvo, having 50 on lenny for the normy that doesnt sting too much.

Was pretty flat after the game but today after watching the game on the box ive decided not to dwell on it and just look at it as if we now have momentum and put a massive dent in the pies confidence.

Anyway... If anyone is unable or has decided not to attend next sat and has any type of membership or other means of obtaining 2 tickets that i could use drop me a PM to discuss further.

Cheers and i await in hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Get your Grand FinalTickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back