GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Average age of a GF attendee would be 45-50. No point getting somebody new
Couldn't agree more. Just don't think "Katy Perry is for all the little girls who one day aspire to be AFLW superstars" has much legs as an argument.
Then again, my own little girl is now a young woman, I'm out of touch with the tweeners nowadays. Perhaps they all find Roar incredibly inspiring.

Couldn't agree more. Just don't think "Katy Perry is for all the little girls who one day aspire to be AFLW superstars" has much legs as an argument.
Then again, my own little girl is now a young woman, I'm out of touch with the tweeners nowadays. Perhaps they all find Roar incredibly inspiring.
doesn't pass the sniff test with the students i teach, they either don't give a shit or don't think that she's a good musician

Katy Perry was hired first and foremost to bring the Grand Final and our code lots of international news and publicity, and on that score, it has been a stunning success so far.

Also TISM can GAGF (again)

Talentless meatheads who appeal to the lowest common demoninator of bogans

Katy Perry was hired first and foremost to bring the Grand Final and our code lots of international news and publicity, and on that score, it has been a stunning success so far.
What? Really? I don't really keep abreast of international news, what have they been saying? Seems bizarre to be newsworthy in Uzbekistan that KP will do the GF.

What? Really? I don't really keep abreast of international news, what have they been saying? Seems bizarre to be newsworthy in Uzbekistan that KP will do the GF.

Made a lot of headlines in The Old Dart, esp London apparently

Made a lot of headlines in The Old Dart, esp London apparently
Hmmm, you led me to NME. Are you of the any publicity is good publicity school of thought?

Perry’s headline performance is part of her recent comeback, which has been mired in controversy so far. The ‘Roar’ singer came under fire when fans noticed Dr Luke was listed as a co-producer on her recent single ‘Woman’s World’.

The producer was accused of emotional abuse and sexual assault in a decade-long lawsuit by Kesha.

Perry has also been criticised for her music video for ‘Women’s World’, which some fans suggested was catering to the male gaze rather than challenging it, as seems to be the intention of the female empowerment-themed lyrics. Perry rebutted these accusations, saying the video was intended as satire. “We’re kind of just having fun, being a bit sarcastic with it. It’s very slapstick and very on the nose,” she said.

Perry last released an album in 2020. NME reviewed ‘Smile’ at the time, giving it two stars and writing: “It’s frustrating, as this is the woman behind some of the most fun – and biggest-selling – songs of all time. But as much as you want ‘Smile’ to be a return to form, her fifth album’s songs fail to grip. All in all, ‘Smile’ lacks the fireworks of Perry’s record-breaking years.”
Not sure that KP is the role model we need in these enlightened times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also TISM can GAGF (again)

Talentless meatheads who appeal to the lowest common demoninator of bogans
yob spotted

TISM are not garbage. Get it right: they are sh*t. They admit it themselves, dorko -

For the record: I love TISM.

My my, The TISM groupies here are a rather fragile bunch.

And The AFL is too smart to ever consider hiring those meatheads for the Grand Final !

Deal with it

My my, The TISM groupies here are a rather fragile bunch.

And The AFL is too smart to ever consider hiring those meatheads for the Grand Final !

Deal with it
1722480671855.png

Remove this Banner Ad

GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back