GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Katy Perry? Do you guys remember the year 2012?

They should get Carly Rae Jepsen in to sing Call Me Maybe too. So boring, always getting people relevant from decades ago. I guess its slightly better than Post Malone or Kid Laroi.

I do love a good grand final entertainment melt and this one should provide plenty :cool:

in.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Katy Perry? Do you guys remember the year 2012?

They should get Carly Rae Jepsen in to sing Call Me Maybe too. So boring, always getting people relevant from decades ago. I guess its slightly better than Post Malone or Kid Laroi.
i agree with CRJ. she should just do all of emotion, it'll blow kiss from 2023 out of the park!

Your taste in music/Bands is clearly is wacky as your footy in footy teams.

TISM is garbage.
you wouldn’t want to see ron hitler barassi & the gang belt out greg the stop sign?

i agree with CRJ. she should just do all of emotion, it'll blow kiss from 2023 out of the park!
Omg that would be amazing! She can play emotion in full during the half-time break, then do Don't Call Me Maybe after the game.
This isn't the first time I've said that the lyric "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad, I missed you so, so bad" sends a shiver down my spine in the way it foretold my love for George Wardlaw.

View attachment 2058607

They forgot to pump the sherrin up in this photo

Katy and her fake assets have done nothing for me.

Lady Gaga is all real and far more authentic and attractive.

Also Katy used to sleep with smelly Russell Brand..

Remove this Banner Ad

GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back