GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope she does the Menulog jingle.

I'm sure Charlie Curnow will join her onstage after the show.......to try and forget the pain of being eliminated in a prelim.

Of course a Carlton fan thinks TISM is garbage. The songs are too intellectual for them to understand. Even Defecate On My Face.

Your average TISM fan in a nutshell

images

#NeckbeardFlogs

Of course a Carlton fan thinks TISM is garbage. The songs are too intellectual for them to understand. Even Defecate On My Face.
And this is why you and teach are both twin Joe biden's, that's the worst band ever full of utter freaks similar to your local corio rednecks that live in geelonk. :$

Last edited:
And this is why you and teach are both twin Joe biden's, that's the worst band ever full of utter freaks similar to your local corio rednecks that live in geelonk. :$
You're proving my point.

If you don't like TISM, it's purely because you don't understand their point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol NFL where they play for more than 3 hours for ELEVEN MINUTES of game time and ads sell for millions of dollars 😂

**** off Selma Dudd

“But but Usher…”

You are the text book example of a bitter/old fart boomer who is keeping Australia from becoming a more progressive and open minded nation.

Usher and many of his R and B/Hip Hop contemporaries absolutely crap 99 % of local/Aussie acts/bands/singers these days.

I saw TISM in 2022. One of the best live shows I've been to for a while.

"I might barrack for Port Power but never for the Crows."

Remove this Banner Ad

GF Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back