Game Day GF - Hawks v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the Eagles aren't going to roll over here - and the Hawks are going to wilt somewhat with the heat and the travel. Look for a tight finish, I reckon.

But I hope otherwise, of course - was very ambivalent before the game, but just can't go for the Eagles (insufferable relatives who go for them will be much quieter if they lose).

and the Hawks know that history has shown they have to come out firing and be on top early, which they have done. Bit disappointed to see them stop their momentum, but nothing like a lead like this at half time for confidence to one team and despair to another

Hawks wanted the half time break. They will come out strong after it.

Day only gets cooler from here.

We need the first couple. Think we've blown it though.
I'm going to try your methodology.

Eagles are probably going to get up in this one. They are a team with a never say die attitude which goes hand in hand with their plucky resolve away from Subi. Darling is an incredible clutch player and Priddis will stand up and be counted when it really matters. Nictnat really know how to inject himself into a contest and I believe that the eagles will prevail in the end.

I'm going to try your methodology.

Eagles are probably going to get up in this one. They are a team with a never say die attitude which goes hand in hand with their plucky resolve away from Subi. Darling is an incredible clutch player and Priddis will stand up and be counted when it really matters. Nictnat really know how to inject himself into a contest and I believe that the eagles will prevail in the end.
James Hird likes this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back