GF seating & players race question....

Remove this Banner Ad

johnny_barker_27

Senior List
Jul 25, 2007
wodonga
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A couple of things, just wondering if anyone could help me out with as a hawk supporting mcc member going to the game on saturday....

Just wondering if anyone knew which of the two players races the hawks will have?

The one between members & ponsford M37, usually the hawks 'home' rooms, or the ones further up the members towards the wing, M41/M42

Also out of curiosity whose supporters are in M36 Ponsford stand? Hawk or Freo members.

Cant find anything anywhere on the net about any of this, other than hawks cheersquad is M33, Ponsford goals. Any help would be appreciated. cheers.

We were the highest ranked team last year, as this year, and we had the race between the members and M 37. I was in M37. In 2008 we were the second ranked and had the other one, so I'm guessing it will be the same as last year.

We were the highest ranked team last year, as this year, and we had the race between the members and M 37. I was in M37. In 2008 we were the second ranked and had the other one, so I'm guessing it will be the same as last year.

cheers, yeah guessing here as well. dont want to make the mad dash on sat morning in the mcc to end up next to freo race. Usually there is some info about. Are you an mcc? Missed out on the ballot so am lining up. Dont really want to go to level 2 or 3... better viewing but alot of neutral fans up there, if I end up next to some pies or dons fan going for freo I will lose it! Guessing there will be more hawks gans near our race, which ever one that is.

cheers, yeah guessing here as well. dont want to make the mad dash on sat morning in the mcc to end up next to freo race. Usually there is some info about. Are you an mcc? Missed out on the ballot so am lining up. Dont really want to go to level 2 or 3... better viewing but alot of neutral fans up there, if I end up next to some pies or dons fan going for freo I will lose it! Guessing there will be more hawks gans near our race, which ever one that is.

I sat in M45 last year and more than half the bay were Hawks. This year I'm up in Q47 (I was fortunate with the MCC ballot) so hopefully there are a few MCC Hawks up there as well

Also MCC member and missed out on ballot (good omen - missed out in 08 also) - what time are you lining up???

Also MCC member and missed out on ballot (good omen - missed out in 08 also) - what time are you lining up???
Plan to get there 5am.
Went in 07 gf, lined up at 5. Too early really but were with mates who wanted level 2. Then in 2011, didn't get in till 8 and got in no probs. might go the early start again this year & hopefully guarantee myself not having to go level 4. What time u?

Also no result in ballot.
I intend to sit front row, N45, or N47.
(no one can walk in front of you, and can scream my guts out!)
Am willing to pay the price.
Hopefully, getting there at 9.00pm Fri, will to the trick ;-)

"this ones for the Sheep Stations"

Also no result in ballot.
I intend to sit front row, N45, or N47.
(no one can walk in front of you, and can scream my guts out!)
Am willing to pay the price.
Hopefully, getting there at 9.00pm Fri, will to the trick ;-)

"this ones for the Sheep Stations"

9pm... Good work! That's dedication. Keep dry & warm. Go hawks

seriously... there will be tickets on the day? I thought they would have all gone in the ballot

well good luck to those prepared to line up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seriously... there will be tickets on the day? I thought they would have all gone in the ballot

well good luck to those prepared to line up

There will be no tickets on the day.

MCC members that didn't get a ticket in their ballot (done weeks ago), need to line up as its first in first served for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back