Remove this Banner Ad

Dw, i can see into the future...
Same as last week.
except
EMG: Presti, Davis, Lockyer
Only to change on game day to:
IN: Presti
OUT: Goldsack

I think it's only right and proper that Dave delivers us the news first hand.

TBH, i don't really comfortable hearing them any other way.

Should he be tied up attending to other chores /ladies, then I'm happy to wait my turn

Dw, i can see into the future...
Same as last week.
except
EMG: Presti, Davis, Lockyer
Only to change on game day to:
IN: Presti
OUT: Goldsack

Reckon that may be about right...and it would be the way to do it too ( assuming the sack knew in advance )

Riewoldt appears o be the guy that could win it for them, so to have a little insurance to cover him (plus Kosi) would be sensible. They could rotate on him/them to stay fresher or chop and change depending how things were going.

Hate it when we're slightly top heavy though and that's the possible downside. And not good to be overly focussed on one player...

So glad not to be a selector...poor them.

Not long to wait now...Dave c'mon

The team that will be named in 1 hour will be the team that runs out, barring any last minute injuries.

If any team wants to play games and change their side at the last minute, then they are already thinking the wrong way about this game.

Mick will pick his 22, and back every one of them to win the game together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a strong posibility, Mick might make no change and if that happens we will struggle, we need Presti.

Geelong had 2 forwards in great form....Mooney & Pods.

They have both done a lot more than Kosi this year and Roo only played 10 good minutes last week. I have faith that Maxwell and the zone will push Roo far up the ground away from goal.

Leon in
Blair Out

This is a strong posibility, Mick might make no change and if that happens we will struggle, we need Presti.

Our gameplan will determine whether Riewoldt gets the ball or not. If we play like last week there is no way Riewoldt will have an influence.

Also, forget what happened in the 2nd half and how many shots Podsiadly had. I can think of about 5 incidents where our players backed out of contests or didn't go as hard as they were going in the first half. This is the GF, this is it, there will be no release of the pressure valve from the army.

Presti at most will be 85%, which is a mighty risk. Who said Brown will play on Roo anyway? I'm positively thinking Reid will go to him and do the job on him.

Think Goldsack must play.
Frees up Heath Shaw to play as a wildcard on the wing & expose St. Kilda's depth in the midfield.

Did he play when we beat em by 48 points. I actually think Blair might be in some trouble he was poor last week.

Our gameplan will determine whether Riewoldt gets the ball or not. If we play like last week there is no way Riewoldt will have an influence.

Also, forget what happened in the 2nd half and how many shots Podsiadly had. I can think of about 5 incidents where our players backed out of contests or didn't go as hard as they were going in the first half. This is the GF, this is it, there will be no release of the pressure valve from the army.

Presti at most will be 85%, which is a mighty risk. Who said Brown will play on Roo anyway? I'm positively thinking Reid will go to him and do the job on him.

I agree Silky.

Brown = Kosi & Reid = Riewoldt

I hope Mick doesn't slip on the stairs on the way to the coaches box, fall on Alan Didaks leg who stumbles backwards and elbows Dane Swan in the groin who reels back in pain and headbutts Sidebottom. That would be terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview GF Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back