[GF Waiting Lounge] Post here if your team is going to play in the 2024 AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Premiership Player
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Well, I'll be honest, this season has become a bit boring since we already know who will be facing off in the grand final. Post here if your team will be playing off in this year's GF (Hint: there are only two correct answers).

Help yourself to finger-foods, champagne, and make yourself comfortable in the grand final waiting lounge.

120429168-4404328786275070-349202938830278874-n.jpg

Help yourself to finger-foods, champagne, and make yourself comfortable in the grand final waiting lounge.

Awesome, thanks m7. Nice work 👍

Don’t let zackah in or he will drink all the fizzy white wine then order Maccas from Uber Eats

Don’t mean to be rude but WTF are you doing here though, serving the canapés?

Then again, I suppose in one sense you’ve been in the GF “waiting room” since last century :$

Don’t let zackah in or he will drink all the fizzy white wine then order Maccas from Uber Eats

Then again, I suppose you’ve been in the GF “waiting room” since last century :$
Champagne isn't fizzy white wine you uncultured rum swilling neanderthal

Champagne isn't fizzy white wine

It literally is

Champagne is right up there with caviar… overpriced garbage designed purely to suck in status symbol poseurs who think the more they pay the better something must be

you uncultured rum swilling neanderthal

You’re the one living in QLD and ordering Maccas from Uber Eats 🤷‍♂️ I don’t drink rum unless it’s in a cocktail

Champagne is right up there with caviar… overpriced garbage designed purely to suck in status symbol poseurs who think the more they pay the better something must be
LOL ever just thought other people have different tastes? :$

First you melted about me having Maccas and now you are melting about me liking champagne. Why tf do you care where I spend my money?

Please provide a list of Saveloy Rockstar approved food and beverage offerings so I can consider in any future purchasing decisions :$

I don’t care where you waste your booze money any more than I care where you waste your membership money 🤷‍♂️

Just think of all the money you would have saved if you cellared a bottle of 2004 Piper-Heidsecke “for when Essenscum win their next final” 😂

but since you asked you can get 10 bottles of very passable red for $150… or 2 or 3 amazing bottles. Or dinner at Vlado’s, for example

Or you can waste it on 1 bottle fizzy white wine and a happy meal. Entirely up to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t care where you waste your booze money any more than I care where you waste your membership money 🤷‍♂️

Just think of all the money you would have saved if you cellared a bottle of 2004 Piper-Heidsecke “for when Essenscum win their next final” 😂

but since you asked you can get 10 bottles of very passable red for $150… or 2 or 3 amazing bottles. Or dinner at Vlado’s, for example

Or you can waste it on 1 bottle fizzy white wine and a happy meal. Entirely up to you
IMG_5389.jpeg

tbh i don't think we will be but at the same time. We'll probably fall into it after we beat sydney and colliwobbles as they fall over themselves....

It is like we're not that great but yes, we're here.

Welcome, friends! Make yourselves at home and enjoy the festivities. Don’t worry, our grand final shall be arriving shortly, we just need to wait for the other teams to inevitably implode. 🥂 🍇
My prediction: Carlton lose in a prelim (again) vs the Mags.

Swans Mags GF

Then again, I suppose in one sense you’ve been in the GF “waiting room” since last century :$

Champagne isn't fizzy white wine you uncultured rum swilling neanderthal

tbh i don't think we will be but at the same time. We'll probably fall into it after we beat sydney and colliwobbles as they fall over themselves....

It is like we're not that great but yes, we're here.

Checking in to reserve a table for 22

:rolleyesv1: Can’t you all read, or something? Your shite teams will struggle to make the finals, let alone play in the big dance. Kindly GTFO, thanks. 👍

dumpster-man.gif

My prediction: Carlton lose in a prelim (again) vs the Mags.

Swans Mags GF
This seems likely to me.

I kinda hope Carlton win, though.

Carlton supporters are a bit like incels that can't get a root. They're all flustered little fellas who just need some release and they spend their time blaming the AFL for their lack of success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back