gfc.com.au - disgraceful!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate if you are happy about the club putting Dermie cracking jokes about lost Grand Finals on our website, then good for you.

But have a bit of respect for the opinions of others rather than having a crack at fellow supporters. :thumbsdown:

darren forssman said:
ummm, most were referring to the auction banner and having dermies mug on the gfc.com website not the actual guernesy auction i think. i could be wrong.

you seemed to not understand why geelong supporters may not like dermie or have a grudge against him, regardless of marketing ploys or what is written on a jumper. back in 89 im sure you were charting the steady rise of one koula in the under 8's but most of us would have been witnessing the first of many grand final defeats. thats what i call into question.

I was also referring to the auction banner - which was removed once the auction was all over. They put what was most likely to get the attention of people visiting the site, and obviously it worked else there wouldn't be people complaining about it in a thread started a week after it first appeared. So you're all upset because it was a picture of Brereton... would you have even looked if it was someone whom you didn't recognise, or if it was a text-only banner?

I'm more annoyed by the fact that he signed a Geelong guernsey in the first place - didn't it occur to you to get upset about that? What's he doing touching it, being anywhere near it even?

Oh, and if you're going to call my integrity into question at least do it with style. It's not like Geelong had never ever lost a grand final before 1989... that it was the first you saw (if that's what your strange wording means) makes it no more important than the three losses before it, or the three since. Perhaps rather than having empathy for all these people obviously deeply wounded by something that happened seventeen years ago I'm able to look at the situation objectively, considering more than one point of view.

*koulagirl said:
Oh, and if you're going to call my integrity into question at least do it with style. It's not like Geelong had never ever lost a grand final before 1989... that it was the first you saw (if that's what your strange wording means) makes it no more important than the three losses before it, or the three since. Perhaps rather than having empathy for all these people obviously deeply wounded by something that happened seventeen years ago I'm able to look at the situation objectively, considering more than one point of view.

i didnt call your integrity into question, i just meant that barraking for paul k is different to barracking for the geelong footy team. so, i guess that means you can be objective on the geelong footy team but not so objective on paul's worth to the squad?

i too can look at it objectively and the banner didnt faze me at all, but i can understand why it would jack people off.

stop twisting peoples words around this holier than thou attitude of yours, your not really that smart.

darren forssman said:
i didnt call your integrity into question, i just meant that barraking for paul k is different to barracking for the geelong footy team. so, i guess that means you can be objective on the geelong footy team but not so objective on paul's worth to the squad?

i too can look at it objectively and the banner didnt faze me at all, but i can understand why it would jack people off.

stop twisting peoples words around this holier than thou attitude of yours, your not really that smart.

I can spell and use proper grammar, though. I find it useful at times, especially when I have to break it to someone that I don't take orders from them.

You don't look at my position objectively, though. You just assume that my priorities are invalid because you don't agree with what you think they are, and take every opportunity to put me down because of that unfounded idea. I don't see how my username relates to this debate...

LifeSpan-Void said:
...So does this mean we're not even? There's actually something for us to be even with, even? You can't play literary games if the result doesn't make sense.

Makes perfect sense - I won't miss you when you go, but because you're not going I can't miss you when you go. Simple, really...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the sunshine, warm weather, and blue water, so yeah sure will.
thanks.

*koulagirl said:
I can spell and use proper grammar, though. I find it useful at times, especially when I have to break it to someone that I don't take orders from them.

You don't look at my position objectively, though. You just assume that my priorities are invalid because you don't agree with what you think they are, and take every opportunity to put me down because of that unfounded idea. I don't see how my username relates to this debate...

i never gave you any orders...what are you on??

sorry my grammar and spelling are not up to your expected high levels.

its not your username, its the fact that most of your posts are related to pauly k in some way. check through your past history posts, it isnt just me that questions your opinions.

darren forssman said:

sorry my grammar and spelling are not up to your expected high levels.

its not your username, its the fact that most of your posts are related to pauly k in some way. check through your past history posts, it isnt just me that questions your opinions.

You guys never stop. Face facts, you have a thing for each other, unfortunalty, you have the primary school child attitude of bagging each other.

LOVEEERRS!!! EWWW!

darren forssman said:

darren forssman said:
stop twisting peoples words around this holier than thou attitude of yours

darren forssman said:

Perhaps it's just that the only times I'm not questioned on my loyalty or position are when I'm talking about Paul. I'd post a lot more if I didn't know that I'd get criticised just because some people can't see past the username thing. Besides, you don't question my opinion, but my ability to have one because you think I'm only here because of Paul, which even if it was true would not invalidate or devalue my opinion in any way.

thehoff said:
You guys never stop. Face facts, you have a thing for each other, unfortunalty, you have the primary school child attitude of bagging each other.

LOVEEERRS!!! EWWW!

I only react, and besides, I'm taken. =)

Plus, I have girl germs. That's primary school for you.

2003 - camping on the port board.

2006 - the cats.

you have NO proven loyalty to the cats, just the k man. doesn't make yer posts invalid, but i'd be questioning yer position on what does or doesnt upset cat fans. of course you can be objective - in a lil while you'll be gone.

k-man must be yer partner or how else do you explain to yer 'taken' one yer complete obsession fer all things k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back