gfc.com.au - disgraceful!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheTimeCometh said:
2003 - camping on the port board.

2006 - the cats.

you have NO proven loyalty to the cats, just the k man. doesn't make yer posts invalid, but i'd be questioning yer position on what does or doesnt upset cat fans. of course you can be objective - in a lil while you'll be gone.

k-man must be yer partner or how else do you explain to yer 'taken' one yer complete obsession fer all things k.

Camping is by nature impermanent and given that you seem to be taking their argument and unashamedly reusing it, you'd be well aware what their opinion of me is. Given that, what's to say that my club loyalty has ever wavered?
Besides, you don't know what I get up to off the board, or indeed pre-Koula, so you really can't judge anything about my fealty, loyalty, or allegiance.

And Koula is not my partner.
How do I explain what you call my "complete obsession"? I don't need to. Some people are secure enough that they don't have to question every single motive or action of mine.

50 bucks if I'm not Greek and instead of bailing I merely decide it's not worth putting up with your crap anymore and cease to post, while maintaining my offline allegiances.

And no, I'm not his sister either, but you can think what you want if you want to judge me based on a few megabytes of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back