GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have to say the grand final will be south barwon VS bell park. id say bell park will get up by 2 goals winning thier 3rd grand final in a row.

Best players from each club:

Newtown: Jordan Grant, Nick scott, Matthew Mcmahon, Tim Nash
North Shore: Nathan peoples, Nick Costello, PJ Di Santo, Daniel Milligan
Bell Park: Rhonnie Ahfat, Hugh Hanlon, Nick Talarico, Evan Norbury
Leopold: Travis Gavin, David Gray, Sam Calder
St Albans: Nick Bound, Ben Rain
Colac: Hugh Douglas, Levi Dare
GWSP: Tyson Stott, Brenton Ritchi, Josh Sells,
Lara: Tory Liuzzi, Brad Sanders,
Grovedale: Devon Eddy, Jack Chaffer, Daniel Broderick, Luke Delaney
St Mary's: Shaun Trevaskis, Brandon Backwell, Luke Bath
St Josephs: Christian Messser, Leigh O' donnell, Luke Ryan, Todd Purser
South Barwon: Sam Green, Mitch Mckee, Jesse Mawson, Jack Moorfoot

clearly thats you tys. you might want to add luke van kreikan to north shore top players. the matter of finals needs to be discussed. whats your top 5???

(in no particular order)

-sth barwon
-bell park
-north shore
-colac
-st josephs

and st mary's and lara might be thereabouts

Top 5 teams:

1.Sth Barwon
2.Bell Park
3.St Joseph's
4.North Shore
5. Colac

Top 5 Players:

1. Luke Delany
2. Rhonnie Ahfat
3. Todd Purser
4. Shaun Trevaskis
5. Jordan Grant

Wizzfizz said:
Top 5 teams:

1.Sth Barwon
2.Bell Park
3.St Joseph's
4.North Shore
5. Colac

Top 5 Players:

1. Luke Delany
2. Rhonnie Ahfat
3. Todd Purser
4. Shaun Trevaskis
5. Jordan Grant

players: (in no particular order)

1. Nathan Peoples
2. Daniel Broderick
3. Hugh Hanlon
4. Jordan Grant
5. PJ Disanto

its hard to say. so much talent in GFL these days. that 5 is most likely incorrect, there are just too many good players.

also. newtown are nothing without "college". its no excuse. you are only as good as your team each week.

The GFL dream team:

B: Hugh Hanlon (BP), Luke Ryan (St J), Pj Di Santo (Nth S),

HB: Christian Messer (St J), Evan Norbury (BP), Sam Green (Sth B)

C: Shaun Trevaskis (St M), Nick Talarico (BP), Rhonnie Ahfat (BP)

HF: Jordan Grant (New), Luke Delaney (Grvd), Nathan Peoples (Nth S)

F: Trent Buckland (Sth B), Hugh Douglas (Col), Nick Costello (Nth S)

Ruck: James Huybens (BP), Daniel Broderick (Grvd) Todd Purser (St J)

Bench: Jack Morfoot (Sth B), Mitch Mckee (Sth B), Tim Nash (New)

Wizzfizz said:
The GFL dream team:

i rate this team. although: peoples - CHF. as long as players like sanders arent in it, im happy.

jacko_cats said:
also. newtown are nothing without "college". its no excuse. you are only as good as your team each week.
ull see jackson!

Wizzfizz said:
The GFL dream team:

wat about the best team in the gfl... with out falcons!!

jacko_cats said:

yer they will definatly be alot better side with thier college ppl coming back in. they have alot of very good players to come in the side... newtown will be a different side this week when they line up agaisnt joey's and the following 3 weeks after that with the school holidays. and all of them will be walk-in starters to the team

these players to come in the side.

1. James McArthur- (CHF/HF) will be a huge gain!...biggest bloke in GFL, hes a tank! goes in hard, could probs play falcons.will be extremely hard to match up on!

2. Andrew McArthur- (CHB) massive like his twin brother.... probably the 2 biggest boys in GFL. another hard 1 to match up on.

3. Steen Balodis- (Rover) very good hands and could even be down at falcons, from Ammo's last season, will be one of the better on-ballers in the leauge

4. Tom Steinfort- (Ruck/FF) another big boy, will be a very good ruckman in GFL, clean pair of hands

5. Cam Russell- (FF) very very good hands, will be the best FF in the league but his kicking in front of goal is very inaccurate

6. Ben McClure (Rover) coming off a foot injury but has played the last 4 games with college. playing in the U/16 Vic team he will be one of the best on-ballers in the leauge

7. Will Schofield- (CHB/ Ruck) has played falcons games earlier this year but with the recent sucsess of the falcons it will be hard for him to make it back into the side.big 196 cm. also played in the U/16 Vic metro side.will dominate GFL if he plays!

8. Micheal Rockefeller- (Rover) Very very doubtful he will play because he should be back at falcons as he started on the ball for the 1st 3 games this year. avg of about 25 disp for falcons, if he plays for newtown will easily get 40 disp a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jacko_cats said:
i think north shore is that team hilly. guns like peoples, van kreikan etc arent falcons.

Jacko_cats, name some of the best talent (and why u think they are good) that have played 4 nth shore u/18's in the last 3-4 years.

numba4 said:
Hows Jorden Grant go these days? should he be playing TAC
yer he goes good!! he is cumming back from op at the moment!! he is in some very good from for newtown tho!! it would be hard to brake into the falcons side at the moment but im sure he will get some games sometime this year!

jacko_cats said:
Jackson Brady - North Shore - #11
Dud. Did he even get a kick on the weekend. Heard his effective at bench warming tho:thumbsu:

Pickle1364 said:
Hey you boys didn't include Tom Couch... what a surprise. :D

Everyone else in Geelong who knows **** all about the GFL thinks he is a gun. Oh well, just the usual. Where is Macula, where is Backwell?

You don't make Mary's Best & Fairest only to be dropped out of the team of the season. Also, why have you left PJ off your team Hilly? He's an absolute gun, despite the fact that he is a fringe seniors player, unlike Macula who consistently plays week in week out down for the Jumpin' Joeys

sorry mate but i named my side on who has been playing well (unlike backwell) and people who actually play 18's consistently so thats why i didnt add macula in the side. but yer he would defiantly be in there

hilly21 said:
yer he goes good!! he is cumming back from op at the moment!! he is in some very good from for newtown tho!! it would be hard to brake into the falcons side at the moment but im sure he will get some games sometime this year!

he wont play TAC cup this year.... to get back into falcons u would have to be dominating at a senior level such as andrew van noordenburg (OG/ BFL) who is consistently getting in the best for ocean grove seniors.i rate jordan as a player but it is just too hard to make it into the side now. will get his chance next year though.

Wizzfizz said:
Top 5 teams:

1.Sth Barwon
2.Bell Park
3.St Joseph's
4.North Shore
5. Colac

Top 5 Players:

1. Luke Delany
2. Rhonnie Ahfat
3. Todd Purser
4. Shaun Trevaskis
5. Jordan Grant

now that i think about it..... i would have to put newtown in the top 5 instead of colac. they just have to win a few games without college players and they should be in with a shot.

colac will not be in the finals race! i dont know who put them in there:S

colac will not be in the finals race! i dont know who put them in there:S

1. James McArthur- (CHF/HF) will be a huge gain!...biggest bloke in GFL, hes a tank! goes in hard, could probs play falcons.will be extremely hard to match up on!

2. Andrew McArthur- (CHB) massive like his twin brother.... probably the 2 biggest boys in GFL. another hard 1 to match up on.

haha i no these boys, they used live near camperdown and played under 14s with me at north warrnambool, they were huge then, they must be even stronger now...
they still concertrating on tennis or focusin on footy now??

go fullta said:

haha i no these boys, they used live near camperdown and played under 14s with me at north warrnambool, they were huge then, they must be even stronger now...
they still concertrating on tennis or focusin on footy now??

they were originally from down there.... and yer its the only thing that lets them down really, james is more focused on tennis (being in the Vic side) and andrew is a keen rower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back