GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who will win the league Best and fairest this year??.....remember its based on recent form not how good they are.

this is actually jacko_cats. im using rizzo's account.

best and fairest possibilties:

- Nathan Peoples
- Mitch McKee

thats about it. unless jimmy huybens is killing it.

South over Grovey (South Barwon look unreal.. one of the best U/18 teams in a while.)
Lara at home over St. Marys
Joeys and Newtown.. too hard to call. Joeys have been pathetic this year...
Park to smash St. Albans
North shore will in Colac
West will sneak home over Leopold.

Wizzfizz said:
i would have to say the grand final will be south barwon VS bell park. id say bell park will get up by 2 goals winning thier 3rd grand final in a row.

Best players from each club:

Newtown: Jordan Grant, Nick scott, Matthew Mcmahon, Tim Nash
North Shore: Nathan peoples, Nick Costello, PJ Di Santo, Daniel Milligan
Bell Park: Rhonnie Ahfat, Hugh Hanlon, Nick Talarico, Evan Norbury
Leopold: Travis Gavin, David Gray, Sam Calder
St Albans: Nick Bound, Ben Rain
Colac: Hugh Douglas, Levi Dare
GWSP: Tyson Stott, Brenton Ritchi, Josh Sells,
Lara: Tory Liuzzi, Brad Sanders,
Grovedale: Devon Eddy, Jack Chaffer, Daniel Broderick, Luke Delaney
St Mary's: Shaun Trevaskis, Brandon Backwell, Luke Bath
St Josephs: Christian Messser, Leigh O' donnell, Luke Ryan, Todd Purser
South Barwon: Sam Green, Mitch Mckee, Jesse Mawson, Jack Moorfoot
Very overrated footballer, gets a lot of cheap easy kicks and doesnt to many team things. For Lara i would have had Tory liuzzi, Ricky "fatty" Joyce or Luke Willis.

Whispers said:
South over Grovey (South Barwon look unreal.. one of the best U/18 teams in a while.)
Lara at home over St. Marys
Joeys and Newtown.. too hard to call. Joeys have been pathetic this year...
Park to smash St. Albans
North shore will in Colac
West will sneak home over Leopold.

would have to agree with that. my tips would be...

South B Vs Grovd- South B by about 8 goals
Lara Vs St M- Lara by 4 goals
Joeys Vs Netwn (with college)- Newtown by 3 goals
Bell Park Vs St A- bell park by 10 goals
North S Vs Colac- Nth S by 4 goals
West Vs Lepld- West by 5 goals

Wizzfizz said:
would have to agree with that. my tips would be...

South B Vs Grovd- South B by about 8 goals
Lara Vs St M- Lara by 4 goals
Joeys Vs Netwn (with college)- Newtown by 3 goals
Bell Park Vs St A- bell park by 10 goals
North S Vs Colac- Nth S by 4 goals
West Vs Lepld- West by 5 goals
i like them tips but i think marys will win by 2 goals!

South B Vs Grovd- barwon easy. 8 goals.
Lara Vs St M- draw. lol.
Joeys Vs Netwn (with college)- newtown. just. 1 goal.
Bell Park Vs St A- bell park by 15 goals.
North S Vs Colac- North shore by 5 goals.
West Vs Lepld- west by 10 goals.

info on last weeks games! and key players that stood out in the games that were played?

just think if the gfl were able to steal the few good players in the gdfl how good of a league it would really be. who do u reckon are the good players in the gdfl that u wud like in ur teams?. my choice would probably be matty wade from corio or shaydon bloomfeild from werribee.

koop26 said:
just think if the gfl were able to steal the few good players in the gdfl how good of a league it would really be. who do u reckon are the good players in the gdfl that u wud like in ur teams?. my choice would probably be matty wade from corio or shaydon bloomfeild from werribee.

I like Zac Hickelton as a player and I know there was some pressure by Bell Park for him to come across with big Woodman. Hicko's brother Shane (i think) played a few games at the Park last year. Handy footballing family.
What about Sam Wharton from Werribee or is he too old?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whispers said:
I like Zac Hickelton as a player and I know there was some pressure by Bell Park for him to come across with big Woodman. Hicko's brother Shane (i think) played a few games at the Park last year. Handy footballing family.
What about Sam Wharton from Werribee or is he too old?
zac would not go to bell park!! if he would go anywhere it would be newtown!! e came across last year for 4 games before his family made him go back to banno!! he will be a newtown boy soon;) im good mates with him!

koop26 said:

Matty Wade is a dud, wouldnt put him in my worst 22 in the gdfl u/18's!

wat do people think of lara this year are they a chance for making finals becuase i watched them when they played joeys and they look like they are a good hard hititng team and have a very strong backline with the lights of fatty, nicka, jase and liutz down there.

dcshoecousa said:
I will ask u again jacko, who are the best u/18's that have played for Nth Shore (and why they are good) in the last 3-4 years?
yer thats a good question all i know of is arron jervies.... costello and pj disanto this year from there 18s!

dcshoecousa said:
Matty Wade is a dud, wouldnt put him in my worst 22 in the gdfl u/18's!
one of mattys ex teamates christian obrien went out to play for banno this year and is suppose have been playing pretty good. also jacko macleod who is 16 is playing in thomson seniors, he is a pretty good player. i wonder who is up there for there premiership, werribee are looking good but bannockburn and north geelong have some good players it will be interesting to see who wins that premiership

zac hickleton said "if banno win the flag he will come to a gfl club and he said it would most likely be newtown"

dcshoecousa said:
I will ask u again jacko, who are the best u/18's that have played for Nth Shore (and why they are good) in the last 3-4 years?

Without a doubt Jervies!! Superstar!! Will be one to play his entire career at the Shore. Lee Ormeno and Chris Parker where always tough in 18's.. good players. Jamie Pyle and Chippa Chandler come to mind since they played seniors while in the 18's, on the Falcons list and played in the Interleague team. David O'Brien was a good player.. had some good contests against him growing up. How's he going at North Geelong DC do you know?

You knew you played a game of footy when you played against North Shore in the 18's.. they made you earn every touch.

This year shories 18's picked up Peoples and Van Kreikan from North Geelong. Star recruits coming from the GDFL, but remember they both started their footy at North Shore.

Last 3 or 4 years:

Chandler, Pyle, Jervies, Disanto. What more do i need to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back