GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lara v newtown praccy should be good to see where the two sides sit
i no its there first hit out and may not be rite on there game but these 2 side are in the 4th-7th bracket.
my my prediction newtown by 10 goals

hilly is the biggest dead **** and all he will do is hold newtown down from going places in 2007

even with out hilly.
newtown have no chance, they are Sh*t will get flog by most teams.

with out hilly, they will pay out dave nie for being the uglyest player for newtown.

CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK.

even with out hilly.

with out hilly, they will pay out dave nie for being the uglyest player for newtown.

CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK CATATTACK.
dave nye, not ugly at all. women crawl to him

even with out hilly.

your a fu*k****. lets just talk footy. who cares how ugly dave nye is he will kill any CHF in the comp. good name to "falcon" probly the worst thing ever. hope you play for lara mate coz you be down there with the west and st ablans. lara are sh*t and are all talk

your a fu*k****. lets just talk footy. who cares how ugly dave nye is he will kill any CHF in the comp. good name to "falcon" probly the worst thing ever. hope you play for lara mate coz you be down there with the west and st ablans. lara are sh*t and are all talk

nooo would neva play such a crap team as lara.

"rocky11" is a good name, yes? lol look at me i named my self rocky11 because rocky is tough and i'm tough as well. yeh.
go have a cry to ur bf rocky.:D

i would have to say that rocky is a much better name than falcon, because either your at falcons and your an arrogant prick or you wish you were at falcons and your are a jelous prick, and rocky could be his nick name or his pets name u just dont know.

i would have to say that rocky is a much better name than falcon, because either your at falcons and your an arrogant prick or you wish you were at falcons and your are a jelous prick, and rocky could be his nick name or his pets name u just dont know.

Are you serious?

IMO dan is a crap name, if my parents named me daniel i would shoot myself. im not at falcons, i do play tho..
and to be hosest i wouldnt want to be in falcons, with ppl like salsa only getting in for having a good last name if u catch my drift.

Grovey Grovey We Just Had A Victory With A Nick Nack Paddy Wack Give A Dog A Bone Piss Off NEWTOWN Piss Off Home
Did We Did We Did We Win, Yes We Did We ****ted In, How Did We Do It,
EASY, How Easy ****ing Easy:thumbsu: :) ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think nearly everyone on here hates hilly and most people already know so why doesn't everyone stop paying out hilly and talk bout real subjects!

Can't wait til footy starts, im sick of trainig n not playing!

Oi guys there is a fantasy footy simulating game on BigFooty. The team consist of posters on BigFooty from different regions in Australia. I've said that we would have a team (The Geelong Region) so say yes if you wanna be apart of it (either on here or PM me) with your prefered number and position.

You dont have to do anything. They work the results out and then provide us with the results and stats, the best players and a bit of a match report. Its a bit geeky by the guy that is organising it but its just for sh*ts and giggles.

You'll be refered to as your user name so for instance and goes for an entire season. Im not sure if we start straight away but yeah... just say yes or no. There is a thing on the GFL forum if you wanna know more.

There is a grand final and a best and fairest for the league as well...

Only 19 spots available.

Oi guys there is a fantasy footy simulating game on BigFooty. The team consist of posters on BigFooty from different regions in Australia. I've said that we would have a team (The Geelong Region) so say yes if you wanna be apart of it (either on here or PM me) with your prefered number and position.

You dont have to do anything. They work the results out and then provide us with the results and stats, the best players and a bit of a match report. Its a bit geeky by the guy that is organising it but its just for sh*ts and giggles.

You'll be refered to as your user name so for instance and goes for an entire season. Im not sure if we start straight away but yeah... just say yes or no. There is a thing on the GFL forum if you wanna know more.

There is a grand final and a best and fairest for the league as well...

Only 19 spots available.

Im up for that whispers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back