GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know who the players are that made the west interleague team to play in the east vs west match? will jones made it from ocean grove in the bfl and there are a couple from gfl aswell, not sure who though

Tips for this round

St Joseph's v » South Barwon Sth Barwon by 5 goals
Bell Park v » Leopold Bell Park by 3 goals
Colac v » Grovedale Colac by 8 goals
North Shore v » GWSP Nth Shore by 2 goals
St Albans v » NC NC by 3 goals
St Mary's v » Lara Lara by 2 goals

will be watching St Joeys V Sth Barwon

St Joseph's v South Barwon - Sth Josephs by 1pt
Bell Park v Leopold - Leopold by 5 goals
Colac v Grovedale - Grovedale by 1pt
North Shore v GWSP - Nth Shore by 4 goals
St Albans v NC - NC by 3 goals
St Mary's v Lara - St Marys 3 goals

yeah but u gota be a little bit realistic..on that big ground there very fit colac they have a number of players up to about 4 or 5 on the falcons list where none of the current g/dale players have any. so i think the fitness of colac will be the difference on that big ground

Hey Salsa you were right. Colac comfortable win by 10 goals.

bloody hell Colac are a good side and im so silly that i said that we will win...Colac will and should win the Flag this year
CHRISTOPHER OBORNE the number 1 from Colac best player going around in the league & should win the B&F for the league if he plays 18s all year

Lara cats have a good win.. afte rplaying a shocking first half.. pulled themselves together and got the job done against a not so good looking marys side... bell park just slipping over the line against a team with a few player out(pold)..newtown have done a number on poor albans... north shore starting to find there feet and may be a very hard side to play against by the end of the season.. west still west.. grovey bad luck but still on song for top 5.. colac/joeys just doing what they do best WIN.. south just got out run in the second half to a much fiter side.. but still look to be top 5..

Watching Joeys out run the Sth boys is a concern. Colac did the same to the the other week.

Sth just dont seem to be able to run out a game against the better sides.

Colac gave the grovey boys a touch up - how did beats go. must be gettin tired with the ball coming down his end so much,

Joeys and Colac are the top two teams.

Not much between joeys and colac, sth barwon lara bell park and grovedale should fight for the last 3 places.

colac may have ahd the harder run so far, joeys finally get home.

my ladder

1 joeys
2 colac
3 sth barwon
4 lara
5 grovedale/bell park not sure just yet

bell park hav only won 2 games, i recon we get over em. i kno they are like premiers and shit, and they will have a better stab in the second half of the year, but, they have been far from flattering so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lara vs South-Lara by 2 goals
Bell park vs Grovdale- Park 4 goals
Pold vs Joeys- Joeys by 10 goals
ALbans vs Marys- Albans 1 goal
Newtown vs Shore- this is match of round as north shore are back in form- but town by 3 goals
Colac BYE haha
good tips...
wat da hell albans by a goal good joke haha!

good tips...
wat da hell albans by a goal good joke haha!

haha they were good tips...
lol i am sorry and i am making a masisve apology for mmaybe picking the worst tip of the forum...
i thought they were alright after they beat us in round 1..
but i think i have got my ladder and this will be final 5 no dout in my mind
but i am still unsure of the order with park and newtown both starting to show signs..
whoever wins when these two teams play will finsh higher i think...
also i think lara have shown thye can be a top 5 team maybe slip into 3rd if things go out way

1st Joeys
2nd colac
3rd south
4th lara
5th bell park
6th newtown

Colac goin well so Joeys wood need to win the r13 clash cos Colac 1 game ahead

1: Colac
2: Joeys
3: Lara
4: Sth Barwon
5: Bell Park

Newtown have a hard run next 5 games, cood loos all 5

Bell park cood win 5 -6 of the last 9
Grovey shood win 5 - 6
Newtown may win 3 - 4

top two Colc and Joeys lookin good

Lara going Ok

Just in from the Tribunal that Brent Chadwick from Grovedale has got rubbed out for 3 games for saying a few words to the umpire and for hitting someone

Tips for this weekend

Lara v Leopold Lara 3 goals
St Joseph's v Grovedale Joeys 3 goals
Bell Park v Geelong West St Peters Bell Park 10 goals
Colac v Newtown & Chilwell Colac 8 goals
North Shore v St Albans Nth Shore 2 goals
St Mary's v South Barwon Sth Barown 4 goals

might watch joeys v grovey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad