GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wayne hovey is the new coach on grovedale under 18s side for season 2008 has he takin over mick shculze
hovey was ass coach of the 18s for the last 2 years and in 1998 and 99 was coach for grovdale 18s side aswell and they made a grand final in 99 but lost to joeys
soo they might go alright Grovedale under 18s side in 2008

the lara cats won the flag in 99 mate.

Can someone give me some info on Stephen Paulke from Bell Park? How does he go, what position he plays etc. Is he up to senior football?:)
the kid is wayne carey in the making..controls the whole chf line. but will soon be an NFL star i hear

Gidday Footy fans.
I realise this is a GFL forum but i am going to give it a shot.

The Belmont Lions (yes GDFL) are trying very hard to get an under 18 team together for the 2008 season.
We currently have 11 players. These boys have come through our junior ranks.
What we are seeking is a few more players who would be
Guaranteed a game for the season.
These players can come on a player permit and return to their club at any time.
If you know of any one who maybe interested or clubs have a surplus of players please contact me:
Gavin Wybar
Junior Development Manager BLSC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey wat can ppl tell me about Josh Podnar or Nathan Kenyon.. they any good??
podna a sliky midfielder thats very quick and has great skills... keno a dominant foward that has great skills and 1 of the best sets of mitts... should play senior footy this year the 2 of them....

played on him last year.
very good set of hands good contested mark good kick for goal.
good player.

Hey Ppl new to this thing;) i juz came on to get a few answers if any ones got them.
Does anyone know anything about Jai Thompson nd Ryan rich from Leopold Fc they have been in the best the past few weeks juz wonderin
Tnx GFLBOI:thumbsu:

Hey Ppl new to this thing;) i juz came on to get a few answers if any ones got them.
Does anyone know anything about Jai Thompson nd Ryan rich from Leopold Fc they have been in the best the past few weeks juz wonderin
Tnx GFLBOI:thumbsu:

cmon now jai, didnt think you would be the type of person that wants to hear about himself, but whatever floats ya boat
ryan rich from what ive heard played great in the interleague on the w/e, and getting best of the tournament, every mobile and good hands

lol no body wnts to hear about em selfs,
but who doesnt wnt to know wat ppl think nd how u can improve ur footy to get the best out of ur self 4 ur team.
thats what im gettin at bro...
cheers
GFLBOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back