GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
catattack said:
The question I pose to the Bell Park boys…

Is Brendan Middleton the most influential member of your back six contingent? The boy oozes class, I'm a huge wrap for him.

brendan "napoleon" middleton is certainly an integral part of this very miserly defence but dont forget his mate martin "pedro" lumsden!! also kevin "DK" reid could be thrown into the mix! you could raffle it out of these three for most influential...

tommahawk_07 said:
he is a freak show! played against him a few weeks back and i tell ya what this kid has the goods. quick, tough with a good long leg on hiim for a youngster. how old is he buck? could be one to watch in the next few years i'd imagine...

ummm he would be 16 i think maybe 17....but yeah his very quick and very well built....played full forward against newtown on the w/e in the absents of david mensch and he kicked 4 goals in the first quarter thru sheer pace and strength....his attitude has been a worry in the past but his picked it rite up since his been in seniors and will be a good player in the future for grovedale

buck2323 said:
ummm he would be 16 i think maybe 17....but yeah his very quick and very well built....played full forward against newtown on the w/e in the absents of david mensch and he kicked 4 goals in the first quarter thru sheer pace and strength....his attitude has been a worry in the past but his picked it rite up since his been in seniors and will be a good player in the future for grovedale

i mean is he any chance to get drafted big fella? i heard his allegiances lie with athlectics? if he decides to get serious he could be a real chance. at 16-17 to be doing stuff like that is exciting to watch. is he on the falcons radar or what?

Hugh Hanlon is the only player playing in the Hearld Sun Shield this week from Bell Park. Not sure on the situation if he is playing on saturday for Bell Park. Nick Talarico was dropped from the Joeys school side..

Massive game between Joeys and St.Marys with Joeys having 5 big names out compared to St.Marys one in Zac Esler could prove to be a close match. Who do you think will win?

I was speaking to Johnny Bourke, Sam's brother, a couple of weeks back and he informed me that Sam is training with the Western Bulldogs in the off season...

tommahawk_07 said:
i mean is he any chance to get drafted big fella? i heard his allegiances lie with athlectics? if he decides to get serious he could be a real chance. at 16-17 to be doing stuff like that is exciting to watch. is he on the falcons radar or what?

nah woodnt say draftable...yeah wins evrything in aths but definetly will be on the agender to get a falcs letter but he has told me he wont be attending it...his getting serious about football now but he woodnt be thinkin about gettin drafted or anythin n it wnt happen if he doesnt go to falcons so i wood say just a real good senior player for the future

GFL Messenger said:
Massive game between Joeys and St.Marys with Joeys having 5 big names out compared to St.Marys one in Zac Esler could prove to be a close match. Who do you think will win?

will be close but i wood say joeys just in a very tight match...i will probably be rong tho agen

buck2323 said:
nah woodnt say draftable...yeah wins evrything in aths but definetly will be on the agender to get a falcs letter but he has told me he wont be attending it...his getting serious about football now but he woodnt be thinkin about gettin drafted or anythin n it wnt happen if he doesnt go to falcons so i wood say just a real good senior player for the future

Buck is it true he was in falcons u/16s when he was thrown out for disciplinary reasons? something to do with bus trips maybe?

GFL Messenger said:

If marys come out strong they could win by 4 goals, too many gaps in joeys defence this week...

Big Muz i think it is fair to say that Sam and the Falcons do not have the best relationship, especially when John Edsell is concerned, stemming from when Sam was in the U/15 squad and some were unhappy with his character. He seems to be going very well with his athletics, yet i have heard some strong rumours from reliable people associated with athletics concerning him, which i hope are not true; and have yet to be proven.

Also, although with 5 good players out, i think the Joeys boys will be keen to bounce back with a win and cement a finals spot this week after their loss to a very respectible Bell Park team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Muz said:
Buck is it true he was in falcons u/16s when he was thrown out for disciplinary reasons? something to do with bus trips maybe?

nah never was invited to under 16s training....he made the under 15s team and he may have misbehaved there but im not too sure

hilly21 said:
tips this week boys...

South Barwon will anialate leopold by 75 points plus

Lara by 30 points over grovdale

St josephs just over st marys in a tight 1.....within 1 kick

bell park over newtown by 35 points

colac over st albans by 50 points

north shore by 40 points over geelong west

Rufio_ said:
Big Muz i think it is fair to say that Sam and the Falcons do not have the best relationship, especially when John Edsell is concerned, stemming from when Sam was in the U/15 squad and some were unhappy with his character. He seems to be going very well with his athletics, yet i have heard some strong rumours from reliable people associated with athletics concerning him, which i hope are not true; and have yet to be proven.

He hasnt tested positive to roids has he? wouldnt suprise me he is a big boy.

GFL Messenger said:
St.Mary's will win this game by 4 goals. Joey's rely too much on those 5 players. Also Anthony Kelly just missed out of Herald Sun shield, so he will play, and Michael Parsons also just missed out so that might even things up a bit, but not enough with st.marys being very even throughout.

THE TOP GUN said:
Rufio_ said:

He hasnt tested positive to roids has he? wouldnt suprise me he is a big boy.

TOP GUN...

Is that Haemorrhoids you're referring to ?

buck2323 said:
nah never was invited to under 16s training....he made the under 15s team and he may have misbehaved there but im not too sure

Yer buck i got it wrong it was u/15s going by what Rufio_ said.
Top Gun iv heard that rumor aswell he has seemed to suddenly put on a fair bit of weight. Like he was always fairly solid but...

My tips this week:
South Barwon vs leopold
Lara vs grovdale
St josephs vs st marys
bell park vs newtown
colac vs st albans
north shore vs geelong west

oi boyz i might actualy warn you sam bourke actually watches what evry1 says on this site n he doesnt care if u say good or bad stuff about him but to a certain degree....his actually quite annoyed about this roids stuff....im not sure whether use care but i just thought i'd let ya no he wasnt happi about it.....

i think joeys will be a bit better with falcons having a bye i think......liam jackson and mayb 1 or 2 others will come back into that joeys line up where as st marys only have brandon backwell who will play seniors so joeys will win i think

buck2323 said:
oi boyz i might actualy warn you sam bourke actually watches what evry1 says on this site n he doesnt care if u say good or bad stuff about him but to a certain degree....his actually quite ****d off about this roids stuff....im not sure whether use care but i just thought i'd let ya no he wasnt happi about it.....

i think joeys will be a bit better with falcons having a bye i think......liam jackson and mayb 1 or 2 others will come back into that joeys line up where as st marys only have brandon backwell who will play seniors so joeys will win i think

mate, i was only mucking around i didnt really think he was on the roids.

THE TOP GUN said:

yeah thats alrite but on msn he just said he read it and he wasnt too pleased about it but yeah......good luck tomoz muz have a good game

THE TOP GUN said:

Boys i have been on this thread from the start but went out of action for a while on the site and looking at what has been written up in the last few pages there has been a lot of talk about Sam why is that.... and to tell u the truth he has no chance of getting drafted or making falcons but will deff get a letter coz he is a masisve boy who can run for ever.. I think he will be a great player in the future for Grovedale if thats where he stays...

also i want to no if any one knows any thing about a few of the good u16 boys coming up coz i no of a few but they are either in the GDFL or BFL some of those boys who to look out for are...

Benny Buca- Just a big body and is one of the most athletic big boys in u16s and will go far in his footy
Jordan Jones- Another massive boy that can pretty much play where ever he likes and loves to take a big pack mark
Pat Dangerfield- He was captain of the u16 vic team and for good reason due to his massive dukes and great speed and leap
Hugh hunter- A small but very strong and fast player who racks up a lot of the ball.

Dose any one no of any good GFL boys coming up to U18s next season.

pudski poodlers said:
Boys i have been on this thread from the start but went out of action for a while on the site and looking at what has been written up in the last few pages there has been a lot of talk about Sam why is that.... and to tell u the truth he has no chance of getting drafted or making falcons but will deff get a letter coz he is a masisve boy who can run for ever.. I think he will be a great player in the future for Grovedale if thats where he stays...

also i want to no if any one knows any thing about a few of the good u16 boys coming up coz i no of a few but they are either in the GDFL or BFL some of those boys who to look out for are...

Benny Buca- Just a big body and is one of the most athletic big boys in u16s and will go far in his footy
Jordan Jones- Another massive boy that can pretty much play where ever he likes and loves to take a big pack mark
Pat Dangerfield- He was captain of the u16 vic team and for good reason due to his massive dukes and great speed and leap
Hugh hunter- A small but very strong and fast player who racks up a lot of the ball.

Dose any one no of any good GFL boys coming up to U18s next season.

yeah im actually still under 16s playing under 18s and i played falcons with all of those boys last year in the under 15s except hugh hunter who didnt make it....pat is a gun who should come to the gfl....and jordan and benny r guna be gooood players whereva they are in a few years.....1 to watch for the future is braydee watts from north geelong doesnt get recognized at all because most likely of the club he plays at..i have massive raps on this kid as a full back, he plays centre for there under 16s in divy 2 but in good teams such as falcons is a full back and a freakshow...looks a tad lik ryan williams with the red hair and the hair do itself but will be geelong falcons full back next year, reminds his falcons team mates of matthew scarlett with the way he goes about it...i dont realli think any of the 16s this year will be dominant forces in the falcons next year from the gfl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back