GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
buck2323 said:
yeah thats alrite but on msn he just said he read it and he wasnt too pleased about it but yeah......good luck tomoz muz have a good game

Thanks mate,
good win by u boys today.
I dunno sammy and apart from today when i was having a chat to him on the goal line i dont see him often, but it has been hinted at his old school that he was. all im saying is since year 8 his been a big boy and he keeps getting bigger.

Whats the go with derlany? a corkey??

about liam jackson playing joeys? he would of played in the hearld sun shield game but his hands still in a cast.

Big Muz said:
Thanks mate,
good win by u boys today.
I dunno sammy and apart from today when i was having a chat to him on the goal line i dont see him often, but it has been hinted at his old school that he was. all im saying is since year 8 his been a big boy and he keeps getting bigger.

Whats the go with derlany? a corkey??

about liam jackson playing joeys? he would of played in the hearld sun shield game but his hands still in a cast.

yeah we played pretty well.....oi i was number 6 did u see my miss goal in the last quarter from lik 8 metres out in front on the run...wasnt pretty...yeah liam jackson has a broken hand i got told today and delaney will be back in seniors next week his got a minor corkey......boys are north shore in trouble or what they lost by 5 goals to gwsp who are in the bottom 3 so i would say there in a fair bit of trouble

buck2323 said:
South Barwon will anialate leopold by 75 points plus

Lara by 30 points over grovdale

St josephs just over st marys in a tight 1.....within 1 kick

bell park over newtown by 35 points

colac over st albans by 50 points

north shore by 40 points over geelong west
Oh look how much u were wrong grovey flogged lara roosters gave shories a touch up west most underated team in the league just need more numbers

Joeys showed today how weak St.Marys really are. With 6 of there best players out, they still won by 10 goals. Joeys backline with the likes of Torpy and Cahir were too strong.

buck2323 said:
yeah we played pretty well.....oi i was number 6 did u see my miss goal in the last quarter from lik 8 metres out in front on the run...wasnt pretty...yeah liam jackson has a broken hand i got told today and delaney will be back in seniors next week his got a minor corkey......boys are north shore in trouble or what they lost by 5 goals to gwsp who are in the bottom 3 so i would say there in a fair bit of trouble

haha yer i saw u miss ur goal, I was the ruckmen, u guys really need someone with a bit of hieght...

Big Muz said:
haha yer i saw u miss ur goal, I was the ruckmen, u guys really need someone with a bit of hieght...

i still cant get over it...yeah ur a big fella lol but yeah delaney is our only ruckmen but he wnt play 18s agen and we cant find any1 at all whos a ruckmen

buck you speak that much **** on this thing its ridiculous..i just read about the last 10 pages i rekon 2 out of 20 comments were true...u say we r gona get flogged by lara..we beat them in every aspect of the game..i think in future..wat ever u r planning on syaing.. say the opposite and u might have a chance of being right. someone seriously belived samw as oging to train with the bulldogs? r you serious hes a 17 yr old kid..hes a talent that surely wil get a falcons letter but settle on the whole afl training buiso

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone know whats wrong with mitch mckee coz sum1 told me today that he didnt play last week and he is injured so i was just wondering if ne1 knew what is rong with him and how long he will be out for???

hilly21 said:
bell park should win it again i could not see anyone beating them....

hilllyyyy.....r u just sayin that coz they smacked use...if they hada only beat ya by 2 goals wood ya be sayin the same thing???

buck2323 said:
hilllyyyy.....r u just sayin that coz they smacked use...if they hada only beat ya by 2 goals wood ya be sayin the same thing???

No, he's saying this because they look like a very good team. We lost to South Barwon by a similar margin, but they didn't convinve us. Bell Park will win the GF.

tommahawk_07 said:
i knew you'd all come round eventually, just gotta get buck aboard the '06 dragon wagon!! TOOT! TOOT!

lol neva sed i wasnt on it i was just wondering if hilly was talkin use up becoz u flogged em....nah i rekon im on it boyz uve proved me rong each week so yeh south v bell park granny n ill be there watching to see if use can prove me rong 1 more time lol

buck2323 said:
lol neva sed i wasnt on it i was just wondering if hilly was talkin use up becoz u flogged em....nah i rekon im on it boyz uve proved me rong each week so yeh south v bell park granny n ill be there watching to see if use can prove me rong 1 more time lol

TOMMA
you will be glad to kno that the top gun is on the dragon wagon!
Really hopin you boys beat south in the granny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back