GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i highly doubt that u would get rid of messer, he is a match winner for any club and if he works hard enough will be a high quality senior footballer for st josephs for many years to come

ruby mate wot r u smokin..milligan didnt win league bnf for nothing and chandler didnt cum 3rd in a team that came about 3rd last for nothing...tell me this...who wood u put fb instead of capra? and ur saying the back pocketers and half back flankers shood be gone so tell us who wood ur small backmen be??? i think thats a joke that uve just named all those players...i'd like to see the backline u give us in replace of that coz uve taken out 5 out of the 6 backmen in that team

wat did every one think of the weekends clash between sth barwon and st josephs? Wil these two be the powerhouse of u/18 football next year

yableeeet said:
wat did every one think of the weekends clash between sth barwon and st josephs? Wil these two be the powerhouse of u/18 football next year

Joeys will no doubt be the team to beat i would think...not sure about south barwon and i would be interested to no what the rest of you think about bell park next year and how they will go??

Bell Park next year mid range and that group of kids will be brought back down to earth, they just simplsy wont have the strength and depth thatthe likes of joeys do.

.ruby[\]tiger. said:
good joke mate there are 10 or 11 players that shouldnt be in there:
liuzzi
capra
w ryan
messer
hanlon
bourke
milligan
woodman
daffy
gray
and chandler is a maybe.
have you watched any games or are you just going by how they went in the league or because they have a name for themselves as they may have had a better year before this one coz like i said 10 or 11 players that shouldnt be in there.

I wouldn't of thought so ruby.................

yableeeet said:
Bell Park next year mid range and that group of kids will be brought back down to earth, they just simplsy wont have the strength and depth thatthe likes of joeys do.

yeah thats what i thought but still you would think they would fill up either 4th or 5th...i just cant see this club being right down the bottom of the ladder

time to start selections for saturdays big
For mine if weather holds id say Bell Park by 33 points, however after the way sth played on the weekend, they did go the footy, if mother nature turns and it rains dont be surprised if a result like last years grand final occurs and the dragon wagon gets a taste of its own medicine. If it rains heavily and conditions are wet i say sth by less than a kick

yableeeet said:
time to start selections for saturdays big
For mine if weather holds id say Bell Park by 33 points, however after the way sth played on the weekend, they did go the footy, if mother nature turns and it rains dont be surprised if a result like last years grand final occurs and the dragon wagon gets a taste of its own medicine. If it rains heavily and conditions are wet i say sth by less than a kick

I think bell park will win by 4 goals + in any conditions although south are obviously a big chance if they go hard at the footy instead of the man...also mentally they all have to believe they can win because surely getting beaten by 60 points only two weeks ago has to be in the back of there minds going into the game.

also it was wet and slipperey conditions last time these sides met and park won comfortably so i dont think the conditions will bother them at all whatever they are on the day.

Wizzfizz said:
Name your team ruby!!!

WizzFizz, give ruby a go. I heard he has been working at non stop for the last 48 hours, and this team is garunteed to shock you.

Some leaked inclusions in Ruby's team of the year include.....
- Rodney Sutherland (GWSP)
- Ryan McKinnis (BP)
- Scott Lancaster (SJ)
- Ben Toner (GWSP)
- Ben Marshall (SA)
- Justin Mooney (Co)
- Michael Parsons (SJ)
- Brenton Snowden (SM)
- Sam O'Conner (SM)

Some big names there, very stiff to miss out on toot toot's team of the year........LIFT RUBY LIFT!!!

Lets get some formaility to this as well guys,

Who will win the GFL Grand Final:
By how much:
Best on Ground:

Why?:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

toot_toot said:

Who will win the GFL Grand Final: Bell Park
By how much: 14 points
Why?:
To much to play for , u dont finish on top for nothing however south barwon are still a big chance if there in it at 3/4 time and physical pressure is up.

B.O.G- Mitch Troy will kick 3 or 4 goals . Creates to much space on a big ground will outsmart his opponent.

toot_toot said:

Who will win the GFL Grand Final:
By how much:
Best on Ground:

Why?:

Who will win: Bell Park...i just think they use the big ground really well and it really frees up the forward line for woodman, troy, paulke (if he plays) etc..

I think they will get up by 4 goals +

Best on ground for mine nick talarico he leads the team so well and is in all the contests around the ground and dominated last start but also watch for rexman isaac he could rip south to pieces on the big stage!! :thumbsu:

My Prediction...South Barwon not to kick a goal, this nearly happened last time they met and could very well be on the cards this time around with added pressure.

The facts are plain and simple, you only have to look at the differences b/w the two coaches game plans, one is a very well oiled machine full of discipline and hard work, on the other side of the coin is south...whos game plan simply is "kick the f%$^&*G ball to bucky"

Bell Park by 47 points
Best On Ground: Chris Lynch ( Supporting a black eye)

"WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE, WE'LL GET THE JOB DONE AGAIN. YET ANOTHER TROPHY GOING IN THE CABINET AT THE DRAGONS DEN

toot_toot said:
WizzFizz, give ruby a go. I heard he has been working at non stop for the last 48 hours, and this team is garunteed to shock you.

- Ryan McKinnis (BP)
- Scott Lancaster (SJ)
- Ben Toner (GWSP)
- Ben Marshall (SA)
- Justin Mooney (Co)
- Michael Parsons (SJ)
- Brenton Snowden (SM)
- Sam O'Conner (SM)

Some big names there, very stiff to miss out on toot toot's team of the year........LIFT RUBY LIFT!!!
rate those inclusions very highly by ruby!

toot_toot said:

- Ryan McKinnis (BP)
- Scott Lancaster (SJ)
- Ben Toner (GWSP)
- Ben Marshall (SA)
- Justin Mooney (Co)
- Michael Parsons (SJ)
- Brenton Snowden (SM)
- Sam O'Conner (SM)

Mckinnis and Sutherland wouldnt be to far of my best 22 either........:p

Chris Lynch U F****** Starrrr!!!!! Yeah Bell Park 3-peat!!! Everybody Get On The Dragon Wagon!!!

tommahawk_07 said:
bell park by 23 pts

chris "the lynchpin" lynch for best on

posted this on the 11th of september just thought i'd remind you blokes. only 4 pts off the margain and got the norm smith spot on!

well done to bell park great effort 3 in a row!!

Just want to congratulate Quizzy Mkinnis on the Grandfinal win , hes worked hard all year for his spot and it was well deserved:thumbsu: .
Chris Lynch you superstar, had about 6 opponents and taught them all how to play football.

good win bell park!! just wanna say south barwons foot skills in the 1st half were just not up to standard at all and i think it cost them a few goals in the end but it was just good pressure by bell park and they deserved to win because the way south played they didnt even deserve to make finals let alone the grand final!

Just looking for anyones thoughts on who will be down at falcons in 2007 , top age or bottom age who wernt there this year ? And who wont be there from this year?
top age - Ben Capra , Mitch Mckee , Anthony Fagan (ammos), Sam Bourke,Hugh Hanlon , Adam Podbury , David Fawkes , Devon Eddy, Chris Kangars (ammos)
Bottom age-Adam Donohugh, Andrew Rogers , Michael Jennings,Blake Hutchison if he was a year older

heres a good question for you girls...

after saturdays performance does c.lynch deserve a falcons letter?

my answer is yes. i know he's only very very lightly built but could be seen as a late developer. anyone who has that many possies (and opponents) in the biggest game of the year certainly has to be looked at.

your thoughts guys? (toot_toot dont answer)

tommahawk_07 said:
heres a good question for you girls...

after saturdays performance does c.lynch deserve a falcons letter?

my answer is yes. i know he's only very very lightly built but could be seen as a late developer. anyone who has that many possies (and opponents) in the biggest game of the year certainly has to be looked at.

your thoughts guys? (toot_toot dont answer)

Great question , but i dont think so , although he did have a great year and is a very good player, i think he will be a top notch gfl under 18's player in 2007 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back