GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys from lara and colac, just wondering how good your grounds actually are before our praccy matches, oh and i hate to bring up the name matty mcmahon, cos you'll crack the ****s again, but in the club scratch match he got 3rd best and kicked 4 goals, whilst still being drunk from the night before. the kid has had a massive pre season and deserves a good season, but the u 18's need more than just him to go to. And hilly better be strong in the BP in his last year of footy in the GFL before he heads off to the colac league to try and get a reserves game.

lara's shannahan reserve is looking good, bit worried itl get overused but..
whats the latest with the grounds? we just gunna have a normal fixture this yr or will we play on certain grounds only??

Boys from lara and colac, just wondering how good your grounds actually are before our praccy matches, oh and i hate to bring up the name matty mcmahon, cos you'll crack the ****s again, but in the club scratch match he got 3rd best and kicked 4 goals, whilst still being drunk from the night before. the kid has had a massive pre season and deserves a good season, but the u 18's need more than just him to go to. And hilly better be strong in the BP in his last year of footy in the GFL before he heads off to the colac league to try and get a reserves game.

Newtower the snake pit is in very good condition surface wise i trained tuesday night and its as grren as ever for this time of the year its still abit solid undefoot but hopefully with abit of rain and the water systems out at lara it should be great guns by the pracco, but expect the greeness to go as usual as winter sets in! still a good surface none the less

dan4 has to be Daniel Cravin da kids a wan#er thinks hes good at footy! lol hes sh#t!!! stop pulling ur d#ck Daniel!!!!;)

its looking greener at colac! weve had a fair amount of rain l8ly!!! oh yeah!!! hows lara looking???

its looking greener at colac! weve had a fair amount of rain l8ly!!! oh yeah!!! hows lara looking???

as mentioned above lara is in great condition still a little bit hard but some rain and the amount of watering they are doin out there it will be ready to go!

Personally, i think colac should do awesome this season, due to the fact that they have been the only team that hasnt been affected by the drought conditions. They dont even have bad water restrictions. Meaning that they've been able to have a very solid pre season, compared to everyone else who are training on dirt, uneven surfaces or are having to go to gyms and pools. All that said and as much as i hate colac, i think they should do well or questions should be asked...

Personally, i think colac should do awesome this season, due to the fact that they have been the only team that hasnt been affected by the drought conditions. They dont even have bad water restrictions. Meaning that they've been able to have a very solid pre season, compared to everyone else who are training on dirt, uneven surfaces or are having to go to gyms and pools. All that said and as much as i hate colac, i think they should do well or questions should be asked...

in saying that.. us getown boys have been doing it rough and hard. so when it comes to playing on a soft surface it should be a brezze for us boys and would feel lovely on the feet and legs

newtown? pfft. im a grovy boy...just really wouldnt wana be sponsored by cotton on..doesnt do alot for me rocking up in a cotton on polo..rather hold my mums handbag while rocking up to a game

in saying that.. us getown boys have been doing it rough and hard. so when it comes to playing on a soft surface it should be a brezze for us boys and would feel lovely on the feet and legs

yer some nice soft grass under my big feet shall be a lovely change wat a pleasure it will be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RYAN MCKINIS UR A F#KING D#CK HEAD STOP PULLING UR D#ICK
exuse me, thats just a little bit disappointing that there are to of ryan mckinnis's around. u r a **** head because i am ryan mckinnis. can every body stop asking me if im water boy or ryno19 or quizzy. i read this forum regulary but dont rite on it, so can everyone shut the heck up

exuse me, thats just a little bit disappointing that there are to of ryan mckinnis's around. u r a **** head because i am ryan mckinnis. can every body stop asking me if im water boy or ryno19 or quizzy. i read this forum regulary but dont rite on it, so can everyone shut the heck up

geez 4 different names for one person!! ur a crazy man kinnis u really are!! :D

nah but who is 'quizzy' on bigfooty anyway?? clearly it was never ryan lol..reveal ur self quizzy no questions asked!

So you boys chose to differ from the actual question of who these so called arrogant, individual players are!!!
Who are the boys u made ur judgements on? and tomma is spot on, the way they are talked about on this thread.....its all from players who dont even play for that club! and further, they have been talked about on this thread cause their are like 3 clubs represented on here - and bell park are one, so the people talkinmg bout them are being biased and talking about bell park (eg dingles) cause thats the only club they know about!
And yes the 4play was talked about by 2007 players, about a week after they won the granny - while still celkebrating. they havnt mentioned it on here since.
They dont have a right to be arrogant now, and they are not being arrogant! just their followers! And they are not getting ahead of themselves wither, id suggest asking a player how they will go this year, (not on bigfooty) and their answer will be outside the top 3, guarenteed!

But i'm not gunna let this slip - who are the arrogant, individual, pathetik, ahead of themselves players from bell park???? Id also like to see some evidence as well as the tommahawk!!! names names names.

throwing stones boys....... throwing stones......

mate i need know humilate the players invovled. and how do u know for sure that the boys on here arnt bell park boys talking themselves up?
i guess i am just simply throwing stones.. but ur probly lucky im just trhowing stones cos if i was throwing my dukes round it would b a different story...

What a f*kin disgraceful post. U have totally backed down on what u have previously said. First Bell Park are individual, arrogant and ahead of themselves, now u admitted ur just throwing stones.
I expect this from a lara boy though. Although all ur kids are great blokes, the heirachy are still f*k bags. Why on earth would you not clear Jason Lee. He actually doesnt want to play at ur club, cant u understand this. What is the point in not clearing him. If he was contemplating staying at lara, it might be ok to hold up the process, but why on earth would u not clear a kid who does not want to play at that club, and has done a full preseason at another club. Fu*kin disgrace!!!!!!!
But i still want to know names on the aroogance department!!!?????!!!

Spudda never backed down on what he said and you should probably watch what you say about the lara cats and lara will be sure to clear jase because he is nothin but a girl like the rest of your club

alright fellas

this is starting to get ridiculous. as a keen reader of this forum, i am very upset that it has become such a load of s hit recently...

allow me to put my spin on a few of the topics discussed.

bell park - yes they are talked about alot...more than anyone else. But 3 premierships in a row will give you that right. as tommo said..the main ones talking up this "4play" arent current players or are ********s that play little part in the team. ask some of the real players and they will be alot more humble. have you heard wizzfizz boasting about the "4play" and how untouchable he and the boys are? lets not brand the whole team as arrogent...as we wont brand newtown a bunch of halfwits because one idiot gets on this thread and talks crap

Newtown - Matt mcmahon is a good player. a great player in the u/18 gfl. hilly sucks his balls on this thread but who cares. Im sure there is a reason why he didnt get a call up to falcs..yes they do work in peculiar ways but i gaurantee you everyone down there knows who he is so he hasnt just slipped through the cracks. i cant see the towners being much of a side this year...wont get smashed every week but i doubt they are beating south, joeys, park..maybe even colac

joeys- tight nit unit. oozing talent as they were last year, only difference is there top age players in 07 are committed quality players, unlike the jokes from last year. would have to be the favourites with so much talent and good team bond. podbury, capra, fitzgerald, driscoll, luke ryan, jennings, anderson, parsons, gove, fawkes....the list goes on

south barwon - should be a strong aggressive team. mckee, kee, nankervis, mawson...knowledge isnt extensive on the rest of the boys but ive heard they have quality players coming up into 18's this year. and surely starting pre season in november and sitting down and pointing out errors from last years GF must have some sort of benefit to the team.

colac - dont know much about them, but neither do most if not all of you. They are usually competitive and supposedly have a few on the development list at falcons??? add that to a strong team from last year and you would think they will be up somewhere near the top this year.

finally, lets concentrate on the real issues and get some intelligent chatter going on in here...not who ryan mckinnis really is or how **** hilly is.

What a f*kin disgraceful post. U have totally backed down on what u have previously said. First Bell Park are individual, arrogant and ahead of themselves, now u admitted ur just throwing stones.
I expect this from a lara boy though. Although all ur kids are great blokes, the heirachy are still f*k bags. Why on earth would you not clear Jason Lee. He actually doesnt want to play at ur club, cant u understand this. What is the point in not clearing him. If he was contemplating staying at lara, it might be ok to hold up the process, but why on earth would u not clear a kid who does not want to play at that club, and has done a full preseason at another club. Fu*kin disgrace!!!!!!!
hang on rhino i didnt kno that it was the players that cleared people....i thought it was the commity. its not like "the lara boys" had anything to do with it. you must be from bell park to be so angry about it. and to be honest the lara boys would not give a f*** if jason went to bell park.

For your sake boys you better hope the only thing spudda is throwing are stones because if he gets his dukes out you will really know about it.

Probably the smartest thing wrote on this board because spudda doesn't just talk the talk he can also walk the walk, something i can't say for the rest of you boys.

alright fellas

this is starting to get ridiculous. as a keen reader of this forum, i am very upset that it has become such a load of s hit recently...

allow me to put my spin on a few of the topics discussed.

bell park - yes they are talked about alot...more than anyone else. But 3 premierships in a row will give you that right. as tommo said..the main ones talking up this "4play" arent current players or are ********s that play little part in the team. ask some of the real players and they will be alot more humble. have you heard wizzfizz boasting about the "4play" and how untouchable he and the boys are? lets not brand the whole team as arrogent...as we wont brand newtown a bunch of halfwits because one idiot gets on this thread and talks crap

Newtown - Matt mcmahon is a good player. a great player in the u/18 gfl. hilly sucks his balls on this thread but who cares. Im sure there is a reason why he didnt get a call up to falcs..yes they do work in peculiar ways but i gaurantee you everyone down there knows who he is so he hasnt just slipped through the cracks. i cant see the towners being much of a side this year...wont get smashed every week but i doubt they are beating south, joeys, park..maybe even colac

joeys- tight nit unit. oozing talent as they were last year, only difference is there top age players in 07 are committed quality players, unlike the jokes from last year. would have to be the favourites with so much talent and good team bond. podbury, capra, fitzgerald, driscoll, luke ryan, jennings, anderson, parsons, gove, fawkes....the list goes on

south barwon - should be a strong aggressive team. mckee, kee, nankervis, mawson...knowledge isnt extensive on the rest of the boys but ive heard they have quality players coming up into 18's this year. and surely starting pre season in november and sitting down and pointing out errors from last years GF must have some sort of benefit to the team.

colac - dont know much about them, but neither do most if not all of you. They are usually competitive and supposedly have a few on the development list at falcons??? add that to a strong team from last year and you would think they will be up somewhere near the top this year.

finally, lets concentrate on the real issues and get some intelligent chatter going on in here...not who ryan mckinnis really is or how **** hilly is.

You don't say mate

I agree about the whole clearance process being a joke. I don't see how Clubs can hold players back. There's no 'two year contracts' etc signed.

But don't they have until July, when by then, all clearances have to be submitted?

Obviously a club wouldn't hold it up that long, but it does give them incentive to hold out for a while.

stop talking **** mate u have no idea wat goes on out at lara! i was at he club the other night wen jase was there and i herd one of the lamest excuses ever why he wants to leave! u seem to have plenty of spare time on ya hands some do some research champ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back