GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see adam donohue is gettin a run in the Geelong Falcons side this week ve Murry Bushrangers.....dont think he should be at half back flank....maybe in the centre or up forward kickin a bag

What a f*kin disgraceful post. U have totally backed down on what u have previously said. First Bell Park are individual, arrogant and ahead of themselves, now u admitted ur just throwing stones.
I expect this from a lara boy though. Although all ur kids are great blokes, the heirachy are still f*k bags. Why on earth would you not clear Jason Lee. He actually doesnt want to play at ur club, cant u understand this. What is the point in not clearing him. If he was contemplating staying at lara, it might be ok to hold up the process, but why on earth would u not clear a kid who does not want to play at that club, and has done a full preseason at another club. Fu*kin disgrace!!!!!!!
But i still want to know names on the aroogance department!!!?????!!!
firstly yeh a lara boy i am. but i never backed down. i said i was only throwing stones because i believed that the statement meant 'passing judgement without giving any evidnece to support you claims. i was mistaken. and i appologise.
secondly my theory that bell park are arrogant still stands.. possibly not as a whole but i know for shore that a few players are definately ahead of themselves.
however the way in which you have fired up in regards to my comments must mean that u are, no doubt, a bell park boy.
thirdly in reagards to jase not gettting cleared. i agree that he should for its his decision to move and no one elses. unfortunatly thats not the way it works. 'clubs' do not want to see there young players leave. thats any club not just lara.
fourthly you mate are a fu'ckwit and i hope i come across u on the footy field because it would be very interesting.

alright fellas

this is starting to get ridiculous. as a keen reader of this forum, i am very upset that it has become such a load of s hit recently...

allow me to put my spin on a few of the topics discussed.

bell park - yes they are talked about alot...more than anyone else. But 3 premierships in a row will give you that right. as tommo said..the main ones talking up this "4play" arent current players or are ********s that play little part in the team. ask some of the real players and they will be alot more humble. have you heard wizzfizz boasting about the "4play" and how untouchable he and the boys are? lets not brand the whole team as arrogent...as we wont brand newtown a bunch of halfwits because one idiot gets on this thread and talks crap

Newtown - Matt mcmahon is a good player. a great player in the u/18 gfl. hilly sucks his balls on this thread but who cares. Im sure there is a reason why he didnt get a call up to falcs..yes they do work in peculiar ways but i gaurantee you everyone down there knows who he is so he hasnt just slipped through the cracks. i cant see the towners being much of a side this year...wont get smashed every week but i doubt they are beating south, joeys, park..maybe even colac

joeys- tight nit unit. oozing talent as they were last year, only difference is there top age players in 07 are committed quality players, unlike the jokes from last year. would have to be the favourites with so much talent and good team bond. podbury, capra, fitzgerald, driscoll, luke ryan, jennings, anderson, parsons, gove, fawkes....the list goes on

south barwon - should be a strong aggressive team. mckee, kee, nankervis, mawson...knowledge isnt extensive on the rest of the boys but ive heard they have quality players coming up into 18's this year. and surely starting pre season in november and sitting down and pointing out errors from last years GF must have some sort of benefit to the team.

colac - dont know much about them, but neither do most if not all of you. They are usually competitive and supposedly have a few on the development list at falcons??? add that to a strong team from last year and you would think they will be up somewhere near the top this year.

finally, lets concentrate on the real issues and get some intelligent chatter going on in here...not who ryan mckinnis really is or how **** hilly is.

Hilly... mate ur fat...

ppl hate you and u gave lara like 5 goals wen kicking out from full back..
so mate wen ya get the chance have acrack and pull ya thumb out ya ass...

and stop bitching bout others wen ur a ****ing gimp!

that thinks hes wog

What a f*kin disgraceful post. U have totally backed down on what u have previously said. First Bell Park are individual, arrogant and ahead of themselves, now u admitted ur just throwing stones.
I expect this from a lara boy though. Although all ur kids are great blokes, the heirachy are still f*k bags. Why on earth would you not clear Jason Lee. He actually doesnt want to play at ur club, cant u understand this. What is the point in not clearing him. If he was contemplating staying at lara, it might be ok to hold up the process, but why on earth would u not clear a kid who does not want to play at that club, and has done a full preseason at another club. Fu*kin disgrace!!!!!!!
But i still want to know names on the aroogance department!!!?????!!!

players jase lee.. should look out for in '07!

brad mcalliffe
taylor reynolds.
nick elliott
danny liuzzi
ted sheather
dean gorsuch

cos mate hes a goner!

hes not gonna make his pusss dog academy with a broken leg

Boys from lara and colac, just wondering how good your grounds actually are before our praccy matches, oh and i hate to bring up the name matty mcmahon, cos you'll crack the ****s again, but in the club scratch match he got 3rd best and kicked 4 goals, whilst still being drunk from the night before. the kid has had a massive pre season and deserves a good season, but the u 18's need more than just him to go to. And hilly better be strong in the BP in his last year of footy in the GFL before he heads off to the colac league to try and get a reserves game.

good to see matt takes his footy seriously.... i mean wat weapon goes out and gets blind before any match even if it is parc

and 3rd aint nothing spesh!

and ive seen laras ground it looks great...

ready for u newtown sphincters to get pump

good to see matt takes his footy seriously.... i mean wat weapon goes out and gets blind before any match even if it is parc

i would say 90% of players would drink before a praccy match, if they got the chance, and praccys mean absolutely nothing

players jase lee.. should look out for in '07!

brad mcalliffe
taylor reynolds.
nick elliott
danny liuzzi
ted sheather
dean gorsuch

cos mate hes a goner!

hes not gonna make his pusss dog academy with a broken leg

LC ur a Fu ck the only two that can even run in this list are elliott and liuzzi and they arnt big at all! have a go at him during the season and im sure u will run into a few park boys that would love to mess ur face up. Good luck in life LC #14

just having another dig ur at LC #14... the only thing lara can do well is drink and ur a soft **** and dont even hit the piss if u have the chance.

what good players do lara have?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went and had a look at the falcons today, chris lynch very good, loves goin for a run and havin a few bounces, also sam hughes was very good, kicked 3 or 4. was really impressed with hugh hunter, he is only short but can lay a mighty tackle

what good players do lara have?

a few are ok but they wont challenge this yr. finish 3rd/2nd last. imo they have lost their 2 best players in poutney & lee.

barwon should top the table. think bell park may slide a couple positions.

Went and had a look at the falcons today, chris lynch very good, loves goin for a run and havin a few bounces, also sam hughes was very good, kicked 3 or 4. was really impressed with hugh hunter, he is only short but can lay a mighty tackle
lynchy was very good, as well as scotty and guy o'keefe who snagged 5 each.
jordon grant went down with what doctors have told him could be his acl, which they say may be the year out for him

very strong performance from the falcons today!! 130 point winners and alot of players impressed!!
adam donohue was impressove wouldnt u say salsa, and heared rumours that a certain player is pissed off that he didnt get picked to play and he says, and i quote "what the **** do i have to do" as well as telling a team mate "how the **** did you get picked" and that that team mate must be "sucking someones ****"

LC ur a Fu ck the only two that can even run in this list are elliott and liuzzi and they arnt big at all! have a go at him during the season and im sure u will run into a few park boys that would love to mess ur face up. Good luck in life LC #14

Bellpark will be the biggest pack of soft ***** this year, some of the mite go hard at the ball but if theres a punch on they will get messed up n the other team will only get a saw fist from punching them up!!!!!!!

firstly yeh a lara boy i am. but i never backed down. i said i was only throwing stones because i believed that the statement meant 'passing judgement without giving any evidnece to support you claims. i was mistaken. and i appologise.
secondly my theory that bell park are arrogant still stands.. possibly not as a whole but i know for shore that a few players are definately ahead of themselves.
however the way in which you have fired up in regards to my comments must mean that u are, no doubt, a bell park boy.
thirdly in reagards to jase not gettting cleared. i agree that he should for its his decision to move and no one elses. unfortunatly thats not the way it works. 'clubs' do not want to see there young players leave. thats any club not just lara.
fourthly you mate are a fu'ckwit and i hope i come across u on the footy field because it would be very interesting.

very good point if i might add

alright fellas

this is starting to get ridiculous. as a keen reader of this forum, i am very upset that it has become such a load of s hit recently...

allow me to put my spin on a few of the topics discussed.

bell park - yes they are talked about alot...more than anyone else. But 3 premierships in a row will give you that right. as tommo said..the main ones talking up this "4play" arent current players or are ********s that play little part in the team. ask some of the real players and they will be alot more humble. have you heard wizzfizz boasting about the "4play" and how untouchable he and the boys are? lets not brand the whole team as arrogent...as we wont brand newtown a bunch of halfwits because one idiot gets on this thread and talks crap

Newtown - Matt mcmahon is a good player. a great player in the u/18 gfl. hilly sucks his balls on this thread but who cares. Im sure there is a reason why he didnt get a call up to falcs..yes they do work in peculiar ways but i gaurantee you everyone down there knows who he is so he hasnt just slipped through the cracks. i cant see the towners being much of a side this year...wont get smashed every week but i doubt they are beating south, joeys, park..maybe even colac

joeys- tight nit unit. oozing talent as they were last year, only difference is there top age players in 07 are committed quality players, unlike the jokes from last year. would have to be the favourites with so much talent and good team bond. podbury, capra, fitzgerald, driscoll, luke ryan, jennings, anderson, parsons, gove, fawkes....the list goes on

south barwon - should be a strong aggressive team. mckee, kee, nankervis, mawson...knowledge isnt extensive on the rest of the boys but ive heard they have quality players coming up into 18's this year. and surely starting pre season in november and sitting down and pointing out errors from last years GF must have some sort of benefit to the team.

colac - dont know much about them, but neither do most if not all of you. They are usually competitive and supposedly have a few on the development list at falcons??? add that to a strong team from last year and you would think they will be up somewhere near the top this year.

finally, lets concentrate on the real issues and get some intelligent chatter going on in here...not who ryan mckinnis really is or how **** hilly is.

suggest u go back through the pages mate... have not said anything about a 4play or how good bell park is!!

Just wondering... how likely is it that Danny Broderick, Luke Delany, Devon Eddy and Jack Chafer will play seniors this year for Grovey?

Coz otherwise with them in the 18's I would rate Grovey quite highly...

not likely at all... delaney, falcons/seniors, broderick will be seniors all year, eddy n chafer might start off in 18s but will play most of the year in seniors...also sam bourke is another but he will be seniors if not falcons.

surely grovey seniors wouldnt play about 5 U/18 kids each week. i know that these players will get games for them, but i think that there 18's will be very strong because only 1 or 2 would play each sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back