GFL U18's Top Agers

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2005
Doglands
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Since there has been a Forum created and dedicated solely to the Geelong Football League, I thought It'd be a good idea to get a few topics up rather than all the discussion piled into one.

So;

Name your best 5 or 6 U18 Top Agers for this year, who you think we should look out for. Who will take the next step and dominate the competition?

Colac Tigers

No particular order

David Dunne can find the ball, maybe a bit small but desperate
Nick Cole very good skills good vision, silky smooth reminds me of swatter from sydney
Tyson Finnegan hard at it tough defender
Ben Martin strong overhead mark, can kick goals runs all day
Justin Coulbourne tall mobile player maybe

Watched a couple of the Colac boy's mentioned at Thompson Oval last year in the interleague game.

Dunn got the ball out of the centre often. The ither kid I saw Ben Martin kicked a couple of goals when they needed them in the third. Has pace.

Since there has been a Forum created and dedicated solely to the Geelong Football League, I thought It'd be a good idea to get a few topics up rather than all the discussion piled into one.

So;

Name your best 5 or 6 U18 Top Agers for this year, who you think we should look out for. Who will take the next step and dominate the competition?

Top 5 (players that should play majority of club games and not falcons):
in no particular order

1. Adam Podbury
2. Stephen Paulke
3. Hugh Hanlon
4. Daniel Broderick
5. Mitch Mckee

2. Stephen Paulke
matt mc is better then him anyday!

we'll see on the 30th june hilly.

mark my words, paulke will get 3 votes in round 9 vs newtown, mark my words.......

he will also kick a gfl under 18 record of 34 goals the next week vs st albans.....

if danny broderick doesn's play seniors, hill will narrowly lose the league b&f to mitch mckee who will again lead a very strong sth barwon outfit under a new coach.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

GFL U18's Top Agers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back