Gippsland

Remove this Banner Ad

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is there something in the water in Eastern Victoria? We seem to be building a team of Gippslanders at the moment. On the weekend we had four Gippslanders line up for the Pies - Blair, Maccaffer, Pendelbury and Goldsack. Throw in Steele Sidebottom who came from a bit further north and that part of the state is certainly a pool of talent for Collingwood these days!!!!!!!!!!!

yep

thomas is from drouin
goldy is from pakie
pendles from sale
mccaf from gippy not sure
mccarthy from portsea
steele from shep
beams from the country.. up on the boarder somewhere i think
blair not sure eastern subs
francis is from pakenham area right?

they are all country bumkins.

yep

thomas is from drouin
goldy is from pakie
pendles from sale
mccaf from gippy not sure
mccarthy from portsea
steele from shep
beams from the country.. up on the boarder somewhere i think
blair not sure eastern subs
francis is from pakenham area right?

they are all country bumkins.

Pretty sure Blair and Macaffer are both from the same part of the world - the Phillip Island-Wonthaggi area

Throw in Steele Sidebottom who came from a bit further north and that part of the state is certainly a pool of talent for Collingwood these days!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't really include Steele in this discussion. Shepparton is nowhere near Gippsland. If you're going to include Steele, then you may as well throw in Dayne Beams ;)

Its all the radiation/polution from the power stations...see Simpsons episode with the mutant fish. Three eyes are better then 2 I say. :)
Only Pendles and Leroy come from the eastern side powerstations {predominant wind direction comes from the southwest} and the Caff comes from my local club Kilcunda-Bass,and Blairy comes from Wonthaggi,and played for Wonthaggi Power,and these days I find there are more mutants living in the city than Gippy. p.s Your real names not Blinky?

Only Pendles and Leroy come from the eastern side powerstations {predominant wind direction comes from the southwest} and the Caff comes from my local club Kilcunda-Bass,and Blairy comes from Wonthaggi,and played for Wonthaggi Power,and these days I find there are more mutants living in the city than Gippy. p.s Your real names not Blinky?

Nope, its not Blinky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there something in the water in Eastern Victoria? We seem to be building a team of Gippslanders at the moment. On the weekend we had four Gippslanders line up for the Pies - Blair, Maccaffer, Pendelbury and Goldsack. Throw in Steele Sidebottom who came from a bit further north and that part of the state is certainly a pool of talent for Collingwood these days!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Tasmanian Tiger urine - whole pools of it. They've made their last stand in Gippsland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gippsland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back