Give me odds. Who will be the next banned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by superstar
Who had Eugene?

Banned last night.:D

i think bubbles2, stephen and gregg are all alias' of his though - either that or there are 3 other people out there just as illiterate.

Originally posted by Ted Pellitts
i think bubbles2, stephen and gregg are all alias' of his though - either that or there are 3 other people out there just as illiterate.

Yeah I got the feeling Eugene and Stephen were one and the same.

As for the next to go, you'd have to say Shooter's the odds on favourite. Think he's been suspended before and he must be on borrowed time. Hope he doesn't go though, we're running short on humour around here.

Tragic has lasted a long time but despite his overwhelming stupidity, he doesn't really do anything ban worthy.

Bring back Rohan_ and Viduka - the master trolls are a dieing breed.:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if scottroo survived a thread about aboriginies he'll survive one about asians - according to the rumour mill here on BF.

Originally posted by Stabber
"It 'aint over yet McGavin. As far as i'm concerned...we've only just begun."

:p

Shooter - Banned
Stabber - Banned

Similar sort of names. Username Stabber is new. I wonder who it is? ;)

Would certainly appear that Shooter's short lived alter ego - "Stabber" - has been swiped from the system.

Given the recent trend, i'll put all my money on another alias of Shooter being the next member banned.

Originally posted by superstar
Would certainly appear that Shooter's short lived alter ego - "Stabber" - has been swiped from the system.

Given the recent trend, i'll put all my money on another alias of Shooter being the next member banned.

Wrong - barry banger got the nod.

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me odds. Who will be the next banned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back