Give The Tigers a Priority Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Extraordinary aren’t we. First we take the oldest team to ever enter a footy field into a grand final and win it by 80 odd points. Then Just a bit over a year later we filed a team choc full of under 21 year olds and sit undefeated.
I have nothing but respect for Geelong.
Rather them win a flag than a few other clubs.
But the list you played on Sunday was mostly mid 20s. Which you should think are coming into their playing peak.

I have nothing but respect for Geelong.
Rather them win a flag than a few other clubs.
But the list you played on Sunday was mostly mid 20s. Which you should think are coming into their playing peak.
Huh? 63% of our CBAs were by players 22 or under last week. Remember when Silk dragged Hawks average age up week in week out? Same deal here.

Our list is either so old they're cooked or so young they're raw

Last edited:
What did they do with their last priority picks? I'm not sure they can be trusted with one. They might go another Tambling.
Alex Rance pick 18 2007. Guess he went ok.

Unlike this thread which dried up pretty quick from scats fans in the last 4 weeks. Wonder why?

Extraordinary aren’t we. First we take the oldest team to ever enter a footy field into a grand final and win it by 80 odd points. Then Just a bit over a year later we filed a team choc full of under 21 year olds and sit undefeated.
And karma bus always comes around, what an arrogant club with the most arrogant fans. 🤦‍♂️

Screenshot 2024-05-28 050315.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it does. Rance was overrated (except in the sleeping with team mates' partners stakes)
Kevin Brown GIF by Salford Red Devils

Remove this Banner Ad

Give The Tigers a Priority Pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back