FTA-TV Glee

Remove this Banner Ad

why do you say that?

hopefully that's the last time she has a leading role in an episode
Glee was epic tonight. The diva-off was great, personally I thought Rachael was better. Good to see that the producers have put more drama in this series. I am writing this as I listen to Rachael sing 'Don't rain on my parade.'

glee-the-3d-concert-movie03.jpg

seeing that in 3D made big explosion in my pants. seriously felt them smash my face a few times

Where were you Peter North on this one?? I was expecting you to have at least mentioned you'd lost one of your sizeable loads on this scene?

i must admit i was in a trance watching that scene. couldnt type...

as punishment i will post moments from scenes where i ended up dehydrated

tumblr_lh3nu1w16H1qd0y0ao1_500.gif

heather-morris-bra.jpg

not from show

2nc4e4j.jpg

article-2011187-0CDD378000000578-269_468x440.jpg

chinese overlords [/sue sylvester] - lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

brit and santana holding hands. mmm

blaine singing "friday night". thought his head was gonna fall off with that overused head wobble thing he does. along with the "ive just had a sexual toy inserted into my bum" look

damien wearing green in his first scene.

damien singing "aint easy being green"

damien wearing green in next scene

damien singing in high pitch with fellow tight pant man kurt rolling eyes

references to potatoes and lepprachauns. right.......

oh and damien wears green...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brit and santana holding hands. mmm
And unfortunately a bathtub scene not shown.:(:(:(:(:(

blaine singing "friday night". thought his head was gonna fall off with that overused head wobble thing he does. along with the "ive just had a sexual toy inserted into my bum" look
He really needs to just die.
damien singing in high pitch with fellow tight pant man kurt rolling eyes
****en body doubles though...amirite?!

I can't believe how insanely shit this show has gotten.

Re-used storylines...Quinn and Puck baby woes again? Glee Club having to raise money AGAIN because Sue managed to take it away AGAIN. Now we'll likely see Burt die or have another heart attack after Sue rips him to shreds.

And constantly the ****en wardrobe changes that are beyond ridiculous.

Kurt had about 80 outfits, all that looked ridiculously expensive and over the top. WHERE DOES HE GET THEM FROM!?

At least it was good to see Puck get more airtime.

Although Mercedes takes too much, 1 minute is too much however.

That other chick in the girls squad is tight though, rocking body.

I just don't care about this show any more.

It's a pity because I used to enjoy it. The only way it could be improved now is for Dexter to come and cull some of the more annoying regulars. The script writers do not give the audience enough credit

It's not easy being green FFS

I am loving this new season of Glee. I wonder who are the annoying regulars people talk about?
Blaine, Mercedes, Tina, Sam (who will be coming back:thumbsdown:), Kurt...could probably name others, but those are the main one's.

Agreed, I'm just about done with this show, but more disappointed by what it could have been. It has a lot of similarities with the (artistically far superior) Friday Night Lights, which did a much better job at dealing with the issues faced by students in a small town high school.

Just hope that they are keeping the powder dry for the inevitable Rachel-centric arc in the second half of Season 3 when the real stuff starts after Sectionals. At least there will be Lea solos / duets to look forward to.

I'm starting to get the same. I watched a few eps from season 1 the other week, and to see it deteriorate from where it was then to where it is now is spectacular!

The Irish kid storyline has so many holes in it - the fact he speaks with a fake Irish accent yet sings with an American accent being one of them.

I'm starting to get the same. I watched a few eps from season 1 the other week, and to see it deteriorate from where it was then to where it is now is spectacular!

The Irish kid storyline has so many holes in it - the fact he speaks with a fake Irish accent yet sings with an American accent being one of them.

Bro, the guy actually is Irish. He was selected through the woeful "Glee Project" - Why not a story line when a new kid called Ted Bundy comes along and takes Blaine, Mercedes and Kurt for a drive? The motive - too many show tunes

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Glee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back