Gleeson first 18's

Remove this Banner Ad

DaveT

Rookie
Oct 10, 2005
Other Teams
THE MIGHTY HAWKS!!!
Is gleeson college going to have a first 18's next year, if so who and at what level will they play???

G'day mate i go to gleeson and the word going around the school is that they are not far away. Blooded plenty of youngesters this year and are looking good to play first 18 footy next year. They team for next year will be mainly made up of Year 10's and Year 11's thats year 9's and year 10's this year. As this is the only skool out in this erea there are now plenty of people wanting to play footy for gleeson next year. Will beat Blackfries and Pulteny

watch out for Roberts, Mlyrea. Wright and Row next year they are good young players.
Roberts can run all day and read the play as good as any one
Mlyrea great set of hands lovely kicker of a football silky
Wright hits like a steam train and is not afraid to get his head taken off lovely kicker of the football
Rowe very good player hard at and his a gun

Little Lisa said:
G'day mate i go to gleeson and the word going around the school is that they are not far away. Blooded plenty of youngesters this year and are looking good to play first 18 footy next year. They team for next year will be mainly made up of Year 10's and Year 11's thats year 9's and year 10's this year. As this is the only skool out in this erea there are now plenty of people wanting to play footy for gleeson next year. Will beat Blackfries and Pulteny

Look Out!!! You guys must be really getting serious if your going to beat them. To be classified as a good team (SHC, RC etc.) you have to demolerise them, eg 30+ goals.

now now ladies keep it civil.

lets just see how the team goes next year and in years to come. Maybe footy man can play for em and we'll see how he fits in, thats if theres room for his bighead in the locker room!!!

so arnt i allowd my opinion...i just dont think they will play sanfl...not everyone has to agree with u...

ps who was captain of gleeson this yr???

A bloke by the name of Petrie......... But i heard he lost it four the last three games for mucking around at school.

Petrie had it and then lost it to Sparnon mid year.

Colin...Wondering how rostrevor structure their scholarship system. Are they specifically footy? Where do the kids come from? My impression they were mainly country lads but is pinching city lads done???

Is Gleeson doing scholarships soon? Maybe dave t could enlighten us. His sources seem to be reliable...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

instide tip is no atm, but maybe in the future, who knows mj, that petrie kid was on a scholarship but because he mucked around they sent him back to belgium were he is from. then they imported some sparnon kid from canada to play but he soon got home sick. nah they dont and probly never will.

all teams gotta start somewhere, maybe you should go start a team at wilderness!

Alberton_Magpie said:
Honestly-

Roberts is good and one day will play SANFL
Mylrea is the same as Roberts
Wright is not as good as the rest but still better than most
Rowe is the next aaron davy

Other Good First 18 players for next year- Goshe, Furno, Canino, Sharp-hall, Hosking
What kind of moron are you? For a start what would an Alberton Magpie know about Australian rules football. Secondly Roberts only wants to play for Geelong.

DaveT said:
all teams gotta start somewhere, maybe you should go start a team at wilderness!

Nah no need, we already play for the best school in the state. Unlike you who arent in the top 50 schools in the state.

first of all Dave t is Petrie the ex caption of gleeson
Jinksy is Trant Sparnon also from gleeson

but wat they are saying is all true

Little Lisa said:
watch out for Roberts, Mlyrea. Wright and Row next year they are good young players.
Roberts can run all day and read the play as good as any one
Mlyrea great set of hands lovely kicker of a football silky
Wright hits like a steam train and is not afraid to get his head taken off lovely kicker of the football
Rowe very good player hard at and his a gun
roberts is that bad its not funny, hes small and a little ferral, keep talking him up big sister, gleeson dont know the first thing about being good at something

Remove this Banner Ad

Gleeson first 18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back