Competitions Goalkicking Game 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

PremierPie13: (32)(22)(31):
Mkcaptain (32)(22)(36) : Chris Dawes (Dayne Beams)
ClarkeM (1)(13)(31)(32)(11)(36)(17): Scott Pendlebury (Cameron Wood)
comeonpies (31)(32)(10): Dayne Beams (Andrew Krakour)

I have added my name back. Pends got a goal last week against adelaide.

cheers

comeonpies sorry about that i was rushing when i did it and somehow took you out anyway yes your definetly back in, thanks for fixing it up :)

PremierPie13: (32)(22)(31):
Mkcaptain (32)(22)(36) : Chris Dawes (Dayne Beams)
ClarkeM (1)(13)(31)(32)(11)(36)(17): Scott Pendlebury (Cameron Wood)
comeonpies (31)(32)(10): Dayne Beams (Andrew Krakour)

I have added my name back. Pends got a goal last week against adelaide.

cheers

I hate that opposition supporters can't spell his name but our own :eek:

Andrew Krakouer

ONLY TWO LEFT NOW!

As i remember from last years comp when their is two left you each pick ten players one after the other untill you have got ten different players, you can choose any player even if you have already plaed him!
If both of you first choices get goals then we go onto your second choices and so on, the winner is the person whos player chosen at the same number get a goal and the other persons player doesnt
......sorry it might be a little hard to understand if you have any questions just ask me :)

MKcaptain you can go first!

Mkcaptain
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

ClarkeM
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

Do you guys still wanna go ahead with this round even though you haven't entered all your players?? If you don't reply by the start of the match we'll wait till next week (I'm guessing you will both probably be at the match).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys still wanna go ahead with this round even though you haven't entered all your players?? If you don't reply by the start of the match we'll wait till next week (I'm guessing you will both probably be at the match).
I'd say go ahead with it. Three choices should be enough considering the spread of goalkickers we usually have.:thumbsu:

Sorry im a bit late, Thomas didnt kick a goal so MKcaptain wins!!
Congrats, if anyone wants to start up a new game they can, im a bit busy right now...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Goalkicking Game 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back