Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch his interview on that completely awesome program Access All Areas. It's clear he felt he deserved more midfield time.

No Bomber is claiming money wasn't a factor, but for whatever reason he felt vulnerable and was thus an easy catch.

I'll admit he was far from my favorite player, but that will change when he's landing passes on Hurley's chest.

Exactly, especially when St Kilda under captain Watters is pretty much a sinking ship.

Yet we finished ahead of Essendon on the ladder and beat them by over 70 points without Goddard last time we played them.

It was widely regarded that we were the best team outside the top 8 and were competitive against all the top 8 teams while introducing a number of younger players.

Hardly a sinking ship.

What's with all the trolls on this thread? Where are the mods? Will somebody please think of the children!
Yeah how has Plugger been able to run around unchecked?

All i know is we, Essendon, have landed a big fish in Goddard and he is a gun. :D:cool:
i don't really care for other teams and their issues/sulking, the Bombers will benefit greatly from his services and everyone else who disagrees is from another club.

Goddard and Joe Daniher- i'm still smiling :D

Woop Woop

Cool story hansel

Yet we finished ahead of Essendon on the ladder and beat them by over 70 points without Goddard last time we played them.

It was widely regarded that we were the best team outside the top 8 and were competitive against all the top 8 teams while introducing a number of younger players.

Hardly a sinking ship.

And would've put up a much better effort than my club if they were 8th :thumbsu: nothing drastically wrong with St Kilda, losing Goddard is pretty big and if Riewoldt's knee isn't great, yeah they aren't going to be doing anything soon but if St Kilda's injury list very much went under the radar this year.

Will be interesting to see how much of a difference losing Goddard makes to St Kilda..

Cool story hansel

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back