Goeagles im on my knees begging......

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by jod23
Oh i thought you were begging to come join our team after your woeful performance against Geelong.

Oh yes, seeing as your side is travelling so damn well, and chock full of bone fide AFL superstars - is there a place for me? :rolleyes:

If I was you JOD, I would be more interested in getting within 12 goals of a side, before saying too much ;)

Originally posted by kuepper

Oh yes, seeing as your side is travelling so damn well, and chock full of bone fide AFL superstars - is there a place for me? :rolleyes:

If I was you JOD, I would be more interested in getting within 12 goals of a side, before saying too much ;)

well i'm just gonna have to agree with this one because it is just soooo true

No, we have half a team of stars and yhe rest are on the injury list. Make no mistake about it a fit Eagles list would not be getting belted unlike a fit Freo list who are just perennially hopeless. Anchored to the bottom of the ladder year in and year out.

Originally posted by Frodo
No, we have half a team of stars and yhe rest are on the injury list. Make no mistake about it a fit Eagles list would not be getting belted unlike a fit Freo list who are just perennially hopeless. Anchored to the bottom of the ladder year in and year out.

YET AGAIN YEAR IN YEAR OUT BLAME IT ON THE INJURIES
THATS THE EAGLE THING TO DO
LETS ALL BE AN EAGLE SUPPORTER AND BLAME OUR LOSES ON OUR INJURIES
if freo were so hopeless they'd be getting thrashed like the eagles through the whole game but no freo arnt hopeless they are just struggling to get that win but i think it is safe to say that when they do get that 1st win they will get back the confidence they lost

i actually can't wait till the next derby i just hope we don't have eagle supporters behind us again because there is no way we are gonna put up with bottles and food being thrown at us
if i can recall i think it was at the last derby a boy with a disability had an icecream thrown at him thats sad

Originally posted by Frodo

yes, thats right - just like last year, oh hang on ... nope, you finished lower than the 'perennially hopeless' Fremantle side, who whilst finishing in a ********e spot, still finished higher than you.

So seriosuly, even the start of the year, you had a full compliment of "stars":rolleyes: you couldnt win, until your juggernaut marchced convincingly:rolleyes: over Freo and the sainters - well thats something to hang your hat on, well done.

Sorry, I was under the assumption your side was ********e, my mistake. :rolleyes:

Errrm you sad and pathetic eagle supporters;) this topic had nothing to to with the docker vs ealges saga.

Its to do with go eagles icon.
It anoys the hell out me :D

And yes your team does suck

Gotta agree with sabre! GoEagles..... please change it!

(and to the rest of you... don't take everything so damn seriously! :D Just because a Freo supporter dared to leave a message on the Eagles board does not mean we need to leap to our teams defence and point out the poor state of footy in WA! If anything we should be banding together in readiness for the sh!t both our teams are gonna cop from everyone else! ;) )

:) EF... eternal pacifist ;)

God, you freo supporters are really sad if all you can do after eight straight losses is to come on here and bag our club for our performances whilst disregarding yours! :rolleyes: Trust me, as a WA team, I want the dockers to go and kick victorian ass but coming on here and disregarding our injuries as a reason of our form is pure bull********. Want me to go through your list, take out similar players to what WC is missing at the moment and then show you your starting 22. That might make you realise what our problem is. Why freo is playing so crap, I honestly dont know, bad coach, bad attitude, it could be anything. What remains though is that you cant come here and bag us saying that we're crapper when we still beat you this season and have won more games than you. BRING ON DERBY 2, season 2001!! Then we can see who really is the better club at the moment.

Vis

Originally posted by Eagle_Fan
Gotta agree with sabre! GoEagles..... please change it!

(and to the rest of you... don't take everything so damn seriously! :D Just because a Freo supporter dared to leave a message on the Eagles board does not mean we need to leap to our teams defence and point out the poor state of footy in WA! If anything we should be banding together in readiness for the sh!t both our teams are gonna cop from everyone else! ;) )

:) EF... eternal pacifist ;)
Agreed with everything said here!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by jod23
Oh i thought you were begging to come join our team after your woeful performance against Geelong.

My mistake :D

Oh, and after our superb performance I can really see them all lining up to join us... :rolleyes:

LOL calm down shocker supporters. It was just a little fun. The Eagles suck right now and the shockers are even worse, so i dont think we should be argueing amongst ourselves. We should be banding together to try and get off the bottom of the table and start bringing back some pride to WA footy.

Victoria no longer fears coming to subiaco to face the Eagles or the Dockers, they think its an easy 4 points so if we stop squabbling with each other and concentrate on giving our respective clubs our undivided 100% support im sure both teams can turn it around and with any luck pawn off the spoon to Geelong or the Saints.

Now i only hate the shockers 2 weeks of the year and thats the weeks we play you. I was sitting in my room sunday screaming at the tv for the dockers to get up and beat the Cats but it wasnt to be. So Sabre and the rest of the shocker supporters, and WC supporters too, stop the abuse and just get behind your teams. Its bad enough having Victoria as our enemies we dont need enemies on our home soil aswell.

Cheers.

Oh and Mantis thanks for the compliment on my avitar.

... And here I was thinking sabre absolutely loved my avatar. If you don't like it... tough - look at what I write and ignore the animation of Calvin. I'd rather have something different to look at - a moving picture or something cool like that. If I could change my avatar to anything else, it would be the picture of Damien Drum laughing in a Fremantle cafe (they ALWAYS used to show this on the Footy Show)... however I doubt he'd be laughing too hard these days. :D :D :D

Injuries are playing a big part in the Eagles not performing. If and when we can field our srongest team, the Dockers won't be able to get near us. I was a fool last weekend I picked the Dockers to win as I thought they could do it. But I've learnt my lesson. NEVER again. If they could perform for a whole game I might give them some credit.

Hey guys how do you get the avitars, they are great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goeagles im on my knees begging......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back