Going out destinations?

Remove this Banner Ad

BaroqHouse or Valve for the Rockstar vibe

To pick up - CQ easily. It is quite bizarre going to a place where you can have one going in each corner and seeing if you can get two of them at least, to come with you together at the end of the night. Or so Binxy tells me.

Room, Geebung, Hawthorn if you like 18 year old rich chicks. :eek::eek::eek: i.e GO HERE.

BaroqHouse or Valve for the Rockstar vibe

To pick up - CQ easily. It is quite bizarre going to a place where you can have one going in each corner and seeing if you can get two of them at least, to come with you together at the end of the night. Or so Binxy tells me.

Room, Geebung, Hawthorn if you like 18 year old rich chicks. :eek::eek::eek: i.e GO HERE.

Is it good?

Describe, H!

I like the Coles on Tooronga and Toorak for all the gyme chicks that make me feel like I'm 20 years younger. The video ezy on Glenferrie for a big night in, and I really get worked up a White Chocolate Mocca from Gloria Jeans!! Hold me back!!:confused:

On a warm evening, outside at Transport is pretty friendly - benches, wenches and booze - food if you want it - plasma screens inside if you care. The last Hawks night there was a belter.

Riverland (on the river - duh) is pretty good on a hot one too - might get down there tomorrow after work actually.

I'm a big fan of the Long Room - good tunes, good food, good decor, hot women - no dance floor though so inevitably you have to leave.

I'm a bit of a CBD guy - plenty more - Madame Brussels, Chaise Lounge, CQ, Turf Bar (only for their Friday night $3 cowboys - sure, they're gay but they're $3) and once you lose all sembelance of dignity............. RETRO!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Going out destinations?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back