Gold Coast players and your SuperCoach side

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll be going bewick to curnow. I hate sideways trades and it really annoys me I didn't have these guys from the start. I just really don't like having non scoring players on my bench. I'll wait and see anyway, no doubt Coad will play eventually.

Thanks for the response by the way, can be hard getting a little advice around here sometimes.

I dont want to add too many negatives as Curnow is killing it.

But he has only played GC and Tigers. Both Brock Mclean and Ellard are in the wings for that same 1 spot. He also plays Collingwood this week...the trouble this represents is...the Pies game is the game you find out if he is the real deal. If he scores 60 and has no real impact, in comes Mclean who is back from injury and played quite well in the 2s on the weekend.

Not to mention Ellard who played the last 5-8 games of last year and played well.

for those that have him, they rock...I don't have him and have missed the boat a slittle but will hold out hope that his job security disappears!

Daniel Harris just might be the 2011 Barlow.

I started he and D.Swallow this week, as well as Stanley for Otten who had the bye.

Matera, Z.Smith, Dixon and Toy all stayed on the bench.

I only have Harris, Z.Smith and Toy in my team

Harris to be used as a sixth midfielder, tossed up having swallow, but thought $60 extra, plus mature age and body was a better option. So much hype on Swallow, would bring extra attention his way.

Z.Smith third ruckman, used when Sandi or Warnock has bye, and possible use as a cash cow. Very happy wirh output for one week (80+ pts, very respectable for a ruckman)

Toy, used purely as a cash cow, thought would get enough games to hopefully increase in value, (38 pts, after being used as a sub, was a reasonable effort) I can see coaches swapping sub role around so as to not leave one player with minimal game time each week, therefore by my thinking, should get more game time, more points, and greater value.

Cheers

Toy will be an absolute star, I actually rate him higher than Swallow. The sub hurt his scoring, but I don't think they'll use him as the sub again. Can't wait to see what he dishes up next week.

I dont want to add too many negatives as Curnow is killing it.

But he has only played GC and Tigers. Both Brock Mclean and Ellard are in the wings for that same 1 spot. He also plays Collingwood this week...the trouble this represents is...the Pies game is the game you find out if he is the real deal. If he scores 60 and has no real impact, in comes Mclean who is back from injury and played quite well in the 2s on the weekend.

Not to mention Ellard who played the last 5-8 games of last year and played well.

All good points mate. I didn't know that McLean was on the way back and playing well in the two's and I know Ellard is a quality player. I have libba, bewick and atley all getting games at the moment so its not really a necessary tradep { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; } just something I want. Maybe I'll hold out and hope he get replaced next week!

How does he pick Magin ahead of Toy on last weeks performance? I picked the three gold coast defenders (Toy, Stanley, Coad) as a hedge for selection so one in and one out doesn't really effect me - probably positive due to more teams having toy than coad - but Bluey is looming as a giant spud of a coach IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back