Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What are we getting?

Have a look back through this thread, the options presented from the focus group are explained. Although they were early designs and were still being worked on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have a look back through this thread, the options presented from the focus group are explained. Although they were early designs and were still being worked on.

Yeah I read all those, waiting for something a little more concrete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s hope it’s a **** yeah moment when we see the guernsey like I assume it was for Port when they moved away from that god awful lighting bolt design to the crisp design they currently have. It’s no coincidence that the design change saw the club go from sections of seats covered in advertising to large crowds ( not the only impacting element, but significant)

Let’s hope it’s a **** yeah moment when we see the guernsey like I assume it was for Port when they moved away from that god awful lighting bolt design to the crisp design they currently have. It’s no coincidence that the design change saw the club go from sections of seats covered in advertising to large crowds ( not the only impacting element, but significant)

Lol I’m the other way around bring back the lightning bolt

The SBS jersey is one of the best going around. What they have now is so plain and boring.

The SBS jersey is one of the best going around. What they have now is so plain and boring.
Maybe I’m in the minority but I like the more traditional look, basically all the new versions across multiple teams have aged really poorly and as such of been phased out. I think what we can all agree on is that we want something we can all be proud of and get behind, fingers crossed at this club finally gets something right

c495774ed71eab88d86a71d43043a8f6.jpg

2024…New Coach…new belief, playing better..but definitely time for a NEW jumper/rebrand. Our logo is fine, just redesign the jumper. New Era is Coming!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back