Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The away and clash are apparently very different, but I can’t remember what they said tbh

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Spoke to a member of our great Membership team today (who shall remain anonymous 😉), the whole club Rebranding will be unveiled mid November. He has seen it, he’s so excited and can’t wait for fans to see it! He couldn’t say much but said it’s very “Modern”. Completely new Logo and a whole set of new Jumpers! I hope us Members and fans embrace this, there probably will be the usual ones who whine about it but this is a Positive, Refreshing New start for the whole club! Go Gold Coast Suns 25’ ❤️💛❤️🤘🤘☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Spoke to a member of our great Membership team today (who shall remain anonymous 😉), the whole club Rebranding will be unveiled mid November. He has seen it, he’s so excited and can’t wait for fans to see it! He couldn’t say much but said it’s very “Modern”. Completely new Logo and a whole set of new Jumpers! I hope us Members and fans embrace this, there probably will be the usual ones who whine about it but this is a Positive, Refreshing New start for the whole club! Go Gold Coast Suns 25’ ❤️💛❤️🤘🤘☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
You can never please everyone, I’m excited to see what they have come up with. Time to brush off the 13 years of pain and usher in a new era of success

I’m just so nervous they’re going to butcher it.
C'mon mate......lose the negativity ;)......you know the sun will still rise in the east tomorrow.....yeah?

And even if they do butcher it in your opinion....you won't be able to do a damn thing about it.......so don't fret the small things in life......it just ain't worth it.

Just spent a good hour looking for hidden web pages and manufacturers pages etc trying to find something on this. I’m getting impatient lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back