Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Best rebrand option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a sky blue version of their home guernsey but it didn’t make the final cut for some reason. I remember seeing a snippet of it in a promo video.
I remember seeing it mentioned in the AFL Record at a few early Canberra games that they were planned to have a sky blue away jumper, but I think the most we ever saw was sky blue training gear.

I would be getting rid of the blue and going with the KCC colour scheme. The current uniform is just far too bright. It looks like vomit no matter what you do with it.

Red, Gold & White is a better way to go.
Yep, I've always maintained GC should use the similar Calgary Flames colours, but just needs a slightly darker red, like Kansas City. The amount of 'gold' and the colour in here is perfect.
images-3.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get that the negative space implies that there's a C, but all I see is a G.
If the negative space C had the equal weight that the G does, I reckon it could work.

Or the old LA Clippers style monogram could work too.

Gold Coast need to look at the Ottawa Senators in the NHL. Similar colours but darker and it looks far better. Senators do also rely on black so not sure how that could work but the Suns off-field gear did feature black a couple of years ago.🤔

Should Gold Coast go down the Juventus & PSG path with their rebrand? They've collaborated with streetwear brand 'Alfred's Apartment'. It's purely a merchandise collab like Juve x Palace than a rebrand but the potential is there

That GC monogram belongs on a Mitchell & Ness t-shirt at Cap-Z

What's with the opening line in that article?!

'The phone used to ring late on a Friday afternoon. Fifteen Gold Coast players were on the way from Metricon Stadium - time to start preparing 30 burritos.'

And then burritos are never mentioned again.. isn't this a clothes brand and a football club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Back