Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Best rebrand option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, I'm not a zoomer so my wardrobe isn't exclusively marl hoodies with puffy graphics printed on them, boxy tees with the same, and washed out shapeless jeans but this is actually a very good idea from Gold Coast.

Football here has never even tried to appeal to any sort of 'fashion conscious' demographic even though that 16-30 group is the one probably most keen to drop a heap of money.

The idea of getting adidas to produce your jumper, let alone design a range, is dead in the AFL at the moment. so going a bit lateral and sneaking it in with outside collaborators is a good idea.

Probably helped facilitated by jumpers being anonymously produced these days and any old logo being under the collar.

What's with the opening line in that article?!

'The phone used to ring late on a Friday afternoon. Fifteen Gold Coast players were on the way from Metricon Stadium - time to start preparing 30 burritos.'

And then burritos are never mentioned again.. isn't this a clothes brand and a football club?
Yeah I read that part 10 times to try and make sense of it lol

What's with the opening line in that article?!

'The phone used to ring late on a Friday afternoon. Fifteen Gold Coast players were on the way from Metricon Stadium - time to start preparing 30 burritos.'

And then burritos are never mentioned again.. isn't this a clothes brand and a football club?
alfred's apartment had a streetware shop / food spot on alfred street in mermaid beach where they sold really nice burritos. very popular with the players. since moved stores to a bit further down the gc highway, not sure they do burritos anymore

alfred's apartment had a streetware shop / food spot on alfred street in mermaid beach where they sold really nice burritos. very popular with the players. since moved stores to a bit further down the gc highway, not sure they do burritos anymore
They just did a collab with the Lions too (Alfred's not Gold Coast)

Thought I'd have a go at a jumper design today while I was sick and couldn't be bothered doing any work 🤣
I borrowed the monogram from cosimo because I think its perfect (hope this is okay cosimo)

View attachment 1996034

Totally OK fargothegreat, looks great! I posted an updated monogram over on the Suns board, here it is if you haven't seen it. I took inspiration from your Guernsey/Utah Jazz for one of them too:

Attachments

• GC-Suns-Modern-Monogram.jpg
    GC-Suns-Modern-Monogram.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 62

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Gold Coast Suns Rebrand

Back