Preview Gold Coast Suns v Adelaide Crows, Saturday 16th of March, People First Stadium, Gold Coast, 7.40pm Adelaide time.

Who will be the sub?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

His history with subbing Soligo out due to minutes restrictions, even though he was near BOG for us in the game would make me think he'll apply the same principle in reverse.

The only other real option is probably Crouch if they decide to have a plan in turn to up the contested ability if we struggle in that area, but Murphy always fines his way in no matter what, we still need Hinge's flexibility and intercept ability down back and Pedlar hasn't done anything to deserve being made sub.
I can see us subbing out Borlaise and hinge playing tall in second half

Seems to be the go to for alot of teams now to have a smaller more dynamic backline later in games

I can see us subbing out Borlaise and hinge playing tall in second half

Seems to be the go to for alot of teams now to have a smaller more dynamic backline later in games
We've tried the going small thing multiple times over the last 2-3 years and been smashed damn near every damn time. If the very first thing Nicks tries again is going small than he's got no hope.

Why are people surprised that Curtin, Cook and Nank, all players that actually need more game time, aren't travelling emergencies?
We've never once in our history managed players in that way

If there's a young player whose momentum we can stymie with a pointless road trip, we'll do it. Every single time.

They're not in the emergencies because they're not close to being selected.

I doubt that's the case with Borlase personally, more likely Keane's concussion and missing a bit of training etc feeds into that.
Maybe, but Borlase was getting first team reps at training prior to the concussion

Don’t be surprised if Hinge is the sub

pretty funny if we jump at shadows re Soligo after jumping at them Re Pedlar a month ago
Hinge as sub would be even dumber than Soligo as sub

Maybe, but Borlase was getting first team reps at training prior to the concussion
From what I’ve seen he’s come on massively

It’s just that he lacks versatility on the types he can play on , playing him and butts is very defensive as they don’t offer anything the other way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t be surprised if Hinge is the sub

pretty funny if we jump at shadows re Soligo after jumping at them Re Pedlar a month ago
Would show how far he's fallen with a poor preseason

From what I’ve seen he’s come on massively

It’s just that he lacks versatility on the types he can play on , playing him and butts is very defensive as they don’t offer anything the other way
They do seem very similar

Maybe Butts is the one whose position is most vulnerable?

Would show how far he's fallen with a poor preseason
Would be devastating

Write off one of the big improvements of 2023

I'm certain it won't happen. We surely love his versatility too much

Would be devastating

Write off one of the big improvements of 2023

I'm certain it won't happen. We surely love his versatility too much
I would absolutely play him this week.

He'd be droppable with a couple of poor games though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Gold Coast Suns v Adelaide Crows, Saturday 16th of March, People First Stadium, Gold Coast, 7.40pm Adelaide time.

Back