Preview Gold Coast Swans vs Sydney Swans 7PM AEDT 18 Mar 23 @ Heritage Bank Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason I hate both the Fox & Seven commentary teams is because they're both painfully biased, albeit from opposite sides.

Fox love the underdogs, they're always rooting for the little guys, the upset, the shocking story.

Seven love the favourites, they fawn over the best teams with the best players who play the best footy.

It's generally made Seven preferable to me, mainly because we are the favourites in most games we're in and it's good to be recognised for how good we are, rather than called with an undertone of contempt because we're being party-poopers to some average side. But both still suck.

I took my four year old to the Adelaide game last year. Got absolutely s**t scared by the noise from the goal rush in the first quarter and had to leave early.
Banyo Bloods What about junior ear muffs e.g.

Surely you could have been braver for your kid's sake.
I remember the first time my Dad took me to the cricket. SCG. Bradman stand. Can't remember who we played.
I think I was watching a cricket walking underneath the seat in front of me when suddenly there was a loud noise and everyone stood up. Everything went dark.
I thought to myself then that I need to watch the game so that I can jump up and yell too like everyone else.
I was just a rookie.

There isn't much I ever disagreed with on your posts Jewels, but we've found our uncommon ground with Heatherbrae's Pies.;)

I don't do that trip very often, but chanced on a good pie at the bakery in Buladelah a few years ago.

However, we are getting into dangerous toastie territory here.
Great pastries there... good food for a quick stop!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy shouldn't be picked.
His two pre-season games were uninspiring & if Horse is fairdinkum, those performances are not best 22.

But he will be picked. This will be a nasty finish to Buddy's career IMO.
So given we go with 3 KPFs and a ruck every time, with Amartey injured and McLean also uninspiring, who is joining Reid and Logan up forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back