Gold Jacket auctioned on Ebay for charity.

Remove this Banner Ad

will the nightmares never end!!

pies win the flag!

maxwell gets the cup!!

Luke Ball gets a premiership!

now Joffa turns out OK!!

when will it end for the haters:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doll7.jpg

Q: I have teeth, am I still able to buy it?
A: You most definitely can!!

Lol I love eBay.

Fair effort from Joffa, too.

I've done my fair share of Joffa-bagging on BF, but I also reckon it's great that he's raising money for charity.

This question (and answer) was better than the one above IMO:
Q: Hi my name is Nick Reiwolt, I've been suffering from nightmares since October 2nd and my therapist thinks buying this jacket will help in some way. I would really like to purchase it but, our team had a pact in the grand final replay that for every klanger we had, we needed to donate $5 to the footy trip fund. Unfortunately I had to contribute $10,000. Is there any chance of a discount for a man in need? 14-Oct-10
A:
That is very funny Nick. I'd love to help you out with a discount but I think after your $10,000 donation to the footy trip fund you might still have a few bucks lying around the place. Have you checked down the back of the sofa lately? As far as your nightmares are concerned I suggest the services of the local psychologist to assist with getting over your nightmares and an inability to perform on the big day.I hope you don't have the same issues with your performance in the bedroom? Maybe that's why Steph Macintosh left you? I think buying Joffa's gold jacket would cure you of all your ills and will assist in delivering the Saints a flag.. after the Pies I'm certain of one thing though your purchase of the gold jacket will definitely help the epilepsy foundation of Victoria along the way. Thanks for your email, Joffa

Current bid: AU $3,250.00.

Fools and money...

There's plenty of money out there looking for a charitable destination If you can buy a bit of AFL folklore into the bargain then all the better.

There's plenty of money out there looking for a charitable destination If you can buy a bit of AFL folklore into the bargain then all the better.
AFL folklore my backside.
Nothing more than a concocted sham by a self-important football supporter.
Nice way to overplay it though:thumbsu:

AFL folklore my backside.
Nothing more than a concocted sham by a self-important football supporter.
Nice way to overplay it though:thumbsu:

I'm not the person paying $3,000.00+ bucks for it am I.....????
How is this overplaying anything?
If you have a problem with facts that's your problem.

The gold jacket is a part of AFL folklore...ask your ****ing kids about it....

Collingwood won a GF get the **** over it.

I think it has been devalued just a little bit; I went along to a local wrestling event, and guess who showed up as a manager for one of the "heel" wrestlers??? Joffa!!!!!

He took a bump or two, whilst wearing the advertised jacket (with a weird looking sparkled cowboy hat.......)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Jacket auctioned on Ebay for charity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back