Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a little knowledge in the last years of Rover football club and would like to test Appin Vets brain.

Who was the last person to kick a goal for Rovers?

Ah yes well done Wh!sPeReR it was indeed Lizard, i think this calls for another question. What were Wakools original colors?

I also think the Wandella vs Murrabit game will be a cracker and should test the depth at Wandella

Hasn't this thread turned to shit. I think its time can play returned and stirred things up abit.

Il have to get Huggies to sponsor you Can Play cos u speak that much Sh!t...
And if u do speak that much Sh!t, you might get into trouble with the Coach who told u of, for having a go about some people not that long ago.. I

Il have to get Huggies to sponsor you Can Play cos u speak that much Sh!t...
And if u do speak that much Sh!t, you might get into trouble with the Coach who told u of, for having a go about some people not that long ago.. I

Maybe you need the huggies foxy because you the one talkin shit. No coach said nothin to me about big footy. I just stopped getting on here because every time I did you and your mates would have a teary. But since I left I see this thread has gone down hill. Very boring indeed! A bit of banter and shit stirring amongst teams is apart of footy. Its gone on for 150 years. So get in to the spirit and stop being a boring old fart.

Maybe you need the huggies foxy because you the one talkin shit. No coach said nothin to me about big footy. I just stopped getting on here because every time I did you and your mates would have a teary. But since I left I see this thread has gone down hill. Very boring indeed! A bit of banter and shit stirring amongst teams is apart of footy. Its gone on for 150 years. So get in to the spirit and stop being a boring old fart.

I knew u were going to bite back... All i had to put the worm on the hook, and within minutes i got a bite...:thumbsu:

Apparently Jack Baker from Quamby is a shoe in for the rookie of the year award? Heard he is the best in the comp by far, strong bulky on baller that doesn't mind taking a hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Jack Baker from Quamby is a shoe in for the rookie of the year award? Heard he is the best in the comp by far, strong bulky on baller that doesn't mind taking a hit.

Ah not quite sure on that comment KBSHERRIN, Baker is a good young player but my bet would behind Mat Ladson from Macorna, Got great skill on both feet and is built for his age. Baker is a good chance of winning it but i still think Ladson will get over the line.:thumbsu:

Apparently KB you need to get out and actualy watch some footy....Not even in the same league as Matty Ladson!!!

Heard from a very reliable source that a fair few macorna players are on the move to the cohuna kangas.would be a bit of shame but i think thats wats going to happen!

Heard from a very reliable source that a fair few macorna players are on the move to the cohuna kangas.would be a bit of shame but i think thats wats going to happen!

Didnt clearance's finish on june 30/July 1 there benjii? And why would ppl possibly want to leave Macorna now, they're sittin pretty at the top of the ladder in both senior teams?

next year.minds have already been made.

Just another quote posted with absolutely no basis...Sitting on top of the ladder after alot of years down the bottom, there isn't anyone thinking of leaving!!! And of all clubs definitely not the Cohuna Kangas!!!!!!!

how does everyone rate the new nully bloke - scott mathiske??? heard he could play a bit

Scotty can play the game certainly. Have had him all season but only started playing about 6-8 weeks ago. Never stops battlin his arse off all day, and wins a lot of the footy. Has been a valuable inclusion to the team both on and off the field!

Scotty can play the game certainly. Have had him all season but only started playing about 6-8 weeks ago. Never stops battlin his arse off all day, and wins a lot of the footy. Has been a valuable inclusion to the team both on and off the field!

although scotty is a dwarf he has always been a good footballer right through juniors...gave it away for a couple of years, came back and did his knee but looks as though he has recovered form that very well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back