Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Wakool recruited well or they just unchanged.
Have heard Nully recruiting hard, Smithy a big +
Told Murrabit have 5. Four from CMFL
Wandella?? can anyone give us some scoops
Quamby- heard 3 from Boort
Not sure about the rest.

Wakool have lost a couple but meant to be pikin up Jay Laursen and a few blokes from melbourne.

Firstly Mr. English, Youve is You've. After By the way you should have had a comma. After Lawson you should have inserted a full stop. After full stops, you should always have a space between that full stop and the next letter. And lastly, in this day and age we don't write entirely in capital letters.
Ha,fair call boys,it was actually a thread in jest to Bobby.In future Yab i will endeavour to have a dictionary close by and someone check on my punctuation.WHILST YOU HAVE CAPS LOCK ON YOUR KEYPAD REGARDLESS OF THE DAY OR AGE YOU CAN ACTUALLY WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS.Anyway,how are the grounds up that way,will the season be affected?

Not sure about the rest.

Any word on these boys from Boort?? I would like to hear about this rumour.
Is Demaria still coaching? I am tipping no one from Boort would go if this was the case. He did not impress on the field at his short time in Boort.....

Not sure about the rest.

who are the other 3? ettashank and rooney are the 2 i know of. rooney is looking forward to holding down a power foward post this year.

Any word on these boys from Boort?? I would like to hear about this rumour.
Is Demaria still coaching? I am tipping no one from Boort would go if this was the case. He did not impress on the field at his short time in Boort.....

I think you'll find the year he played at Boort he didn't give a toss about footy and wasn't going to play at all. Was only lured by the coach on the proviso that he turn up on a Saturday. Alot has changed since then.

Hey Guys, Not much on the go..... Anyone know if Hogan has taken any players from Nully to Woomalang? Heard TD could be heading back with him.....
Any news on where you are playing Tripod?

a little birdy said a trio consisting of ash roberts, karl delmenico and jason pickering are heading out to woomelang with hoges, rumours are that he has been frequenting ash's new house a bit lately to talk to ash

I think you'll find the year he played at Boort he didn't give a toss about footy and wasn't going to play at all. Was only lured by the coach on the proviso that he turn up on a Saturday. Alot has changed since then.

Well it showed. He had a very poor year. I am glad a lot has changed since then....

have heard that a bloke from the mallee fl has signded with a club in this leauge...dont know who for and i dont know who he is...anyone here know?...playes chb/chf....think his from beulah or woomelang

i still think beulah would easily beat nully... didnt they leave smfl coz they couldnt win a game?.. how good could nully be when kids like aaron smith play seniors lol:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i still think beulah would easily beat nully... didnt they leave smfl coz they couldnt win a game?.. how good could nully be when kids like aaron smith play seniors lol:D

what sort of quote is that:confused: , for starters we left the mallee football league and not the smfl. We did it because we didn't have the numbers and couldn't recruit as we had to play in afganistan. (eg: Yaapeet) Lot less travel for us in GRFL and we can recruit from Swan Hill. Probably can't compare leagues but would say they are very similar in that top 4 in each would be evenly matched. Probably last time you seen Aaron play was in the under 13's, might have improved a bit since then.

have heard that a bloke from the mallee fl has signded with a club in this leauge...dont know who for and i dont know who he is...anyone here know?...playes chb/chf....think his from beulah or woomelang

Could very well be Brenten Caldwell who is going to Moulamein. Pretty sure he was a key forward for Woomelang

yeh, and i have heard a bloke from our league, not sure who, has signed for a club in another league, not sure which one though... what a scoop hey!

more information???

Could very well be Brenten Caldwell who is going to Moulamein. Pretty sure he was a key forward for Woomelang

Both Caldwells will be lining up for the Swans this year with Pat finishing off the year there and Brenton joining him this year, unsure about the youngest Damien though but he was in and out of the 1's at Woome with the majority being in the 2's...

Both of the older boys more than handle themselves on the footy field...

Both Caldwells will be lining up for the Swans this year with Pat finishing off the year there and Brenton joining him this year, unsure about the youngest Damien though but he was in and out of the 1's at Woome with the majority being in the 2's...

Both of the older boys more than handle themselves on the footy field...

I watched whichever Caldwell it was play a game for Moula last year. I can answer you where Damian is. It looks like his brother has swallowed him!

what sort of quote is that:confused: , for starters we left the mallee football league and not the smfl. We did it because we didn't have the numbers and couldn't recruit as we had to play in afganistan. (eg: Yaapeet) Lot less travel for us in GRFL and we can recruit from Swan Hill. Probably can't compare leagues but would say they are very similar in that top 4 in each would be evenly matched. Probably last time you seen Aaron play was in the under 13's, might have improved a bit since then.
Whats this calling Yaapeet afganistan, :thumbsdown: you didn't see any towels on our heads did you? Travelling there is a pathetic excuse for not recruiting players. Yaapeet struggled with recruiting but it wasn't because we had to drive to Nully. Why are you complaining about recruiting when you guys only had 2 bloody teams anyway so you should have had enough numbers anyway. Anyway just didn't appreciate Yaapeet being called Afganistan.

they dont have to go to yaapeet anymore ****************

a little birdy said a trio consisting of ash roberts, karl delmenico and jason pickering are heading out to woomelang with hoges, rumours are that he has been frequenting ash's new house a bit lately to talk to ash

Is he looking at starting a super rules side in the woomelang colours,
or just stocking up on some players for the seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back