Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good work super snooper. Has any one got any news on Moula? Hav they goot any one. I dont if true heard there is a bloke from Kerang working up ther who is goin to play! Was in and out in Kerang 1s.! Appin you might know who this is!

who were the players the roos had missing from their full side and will they be returning in season 2007?

the roos had many out namely Sam Cleary and Pat Mahon both very reliable and valuable players.. no doubt the roos will be more than competitive next season with full strength list along with Condely having a years experience behing him

the roos had many out namely Sam Cleary and Pat Mahon both very reliable and valuable players.. no doubt the roos will be more than competitive next season with full strength list along with Condely having a years experience behing him
unless the roos pick up some quality, they will only be so/so. regardless of how many injuries they get.

Good work super snooper. Has any one got any news on Moula? Hav they goot any one. I dont if true heard there is a bloke from Kerang working up ther who is goin to play! Was in and out in Kerang 1s.! Appin you might know who this is!

Not quite sure who you are talking about. But I can tell you it isn't Richie Murray. Has a link to the club, but wouldn't go down that track I'd imagine. Who do you suggest it is??

saw sam running the other day, looking fit. i heard that mahon is out for the yr but is only in the side to make up numbers anyway so wont be missed by the roos. brett atkin making a return this yr from his knee injury?

Not quite sure who you are talking about. But I can tell you it isn't Richie Murray. Has a link to the club, but wouldn't go down that track I'd imagine. Who do you suggest it is??

Dont know champ, iv just heard of a moula person thats ther a bloke from kerang moved up! And he played in Kerang! Just thought o know whats goin on in Kerang cos you the Mayor of that town:D :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saw sam running the other day, looking fit. i heard that mahon is out for the yr but is only in the side to make up numbers anyway so wont be missed by the roos. brett atkin making a return this yr from his knee injury?

I think you'll find that it was only the bloke running with him that was making him look fit... any other news at ultima?

Heard a very strong rumour this week. Many Bendigo League players (and clubs) nervous about ground conditions next season. Keen to play on decent grounds (with grass).

Some GRFL clubs with connections already on the go.

Heard a very strong rumour this week. Many Bendigo League players (and clubs) nervous about ground conditions next season. Keen to play on decent grounds (with grass).

Some GRFL clubs with connections already on the go.

So does this mean Metro and the like to the tigers? Could make a big difference, you would think that Cocksy job could come under pressure

Pretty f u cked name you got there mate. I know people who have bipolar and it's not something to laugh about or make fun of. It wouldn't be so funny if you had it knob!:thumbsdown:

Chill frogdog. I don't think bigfooty is any place to get politically correct & I'm sure Bern wasn't deliberately making light of a serious condition.

Heard Murrabit may have signed a good backman & onballer from CMFL, can anyone shed some light??
Also how is Quamby's recruiting going under "Chopper", he should be able to drag a few mate's out there????

Heard Murrabit may have signed a good backman & onballer from CMFL, can anyone shed some light??
Also how is Quamby's recruiting going under "Chopper", he should be able to drag a few mate's out there????

i think you'll find the backman they have signed is Simon Ettershank who is originally a Murrabit bloke who still lives there. Spent two years at Tyntynder where he was more than a handy player. Will be better for his run in the CMFL as is the much higher standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back