Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
an interesting round 1... makes for a good season. surprised to see quamby get up, the murrabit boys must be shattered along with their fans. Wandella's 13 goal last quarter destroyed any hope of their close game!
who saw the games? who looked the goods?

an interesting round 1... makes for a good season. surprised to see quamby get up, the murrabit boys must be shattered along with their fans. Wandella's 13 goal last quarter destroyed any hope of their close game!

I heard morso for mouli looked in great form

Murrabit and quamby must have been a cracker of a game?? Can any viewers of the game tell me who were the stand outs for Quamby? New coach must be doin a super job!!! Murrabit must have a fetish for cliff hangers in the first round coz im pretty sure they scraped in over Nully in the first round last year to claim the 4 points????

moula look the goods lack fitness wandella run over top

Where abouts did Shane Harvey line up on the weekend?? Seemed rather odd only gettin 4 but Great Effort from Kearney smashin home 12! Hadda big pre season or just mannin the goal square? Hay must be really disappointing, all players in the bests under the age of 20?? And 2 playing bests Reserve players last yr! Could be a cruise in the park for whoeva has them this weekend!

Any mail on Ben Parker who played with Nullawill last season? Heard a whisper that he had put in a clearance to Robinvale in the Sunraysia Footy League.

Could be set for an interesting year in the GRFL. Quamby, Macorna, and even moula (apart from last quarter) look like they are much improved, while the top 3 may be slipping back to the pack.
Well I am back from holidays and whos on here with a quote ,the bear well, well its only round one and you have come up with that, wheres your mate bobby from raiders they didnt do to good according to the results now dont get on here and tell me to go back on hols .by the way bobby never answered my last post great to be back ps gee bear you bounce from the cmfl to the grfl

Well I am back from holidays and whos on here with a quote ,the bear well, well its only round one and you have come up with that, wheres your mate bobby from raiders they didnt do to good according to the results now dont get on here and tell me to go back on hols .by the way bobby never answered my last post great to be back ps gee bear you bounce from the cmfl to the grfl
Meehan, you are a champion bloke. I wish i could get to know you better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any mail on Ben Parker who played with Nullawill last season? Heard a whisper that he had put in a clearance to Robinvale in the Sunraysia Footy League.

Well by the GRFL Website Parker applied for a clearance to Euston, got rejected and has now applied for a clearance 2 Robinvale??? All in the space of 11 days!! Work that one out???

He may have found out that Euston were only playing in a minor league (Millewa). He got a good write up on the GRFL VCFL web site (Top 30), so I presume the guy must be able to play?

Just a note to let you all know that the Hutchins boys from up at Murrabit have started well in their new environment at Kolora-Noorat in the Warrnambool and District Football League. Shane was named in the best in round 1 and Jason in the best in round 2.

I must be honest with you Meehan, I actually got a little bored with the whole Raiders/Wakool tiff so you going on holidays was quite timely. Catching some sun on the white sandy Carribean beaches were we while inspiring Ricky & the boys to greater heights. They tell me Jay & Burmy went well on saturday which is good to hear.

just out of intrest, a question for any one, who would u rate as the top five players at your club this year?

This isn't a bad question, i will have a stab at Nullawils

1. Glenn Smith
2. Andrew Hewitt
3. Ben Parker
4. Colin Fawcett
5. Jayson Moloney, Brett Smith, Stephen Korp

Apologies if i have forgotten anyone.

I think big Ralph Pollington could be up there by the end of the year if he continues his good form.:thumbsu:

Ben Carter from the Northern Times should write a letter of apology to the Moultown FC. Getting their hopes up like that is criminal. Shame to everybody who tipped against the Bombers at Windy Hill.
I pity the team who play Murrabit next week...​

just out of intrest, a question for any one, who would u rate as the top five players at your club this year?

Have been to a few Murrabit games, and in no specific order would say that Simon Morton, Brad Hein, Matt Jackman, Josh Bray, and Cam Coulter would make up the top 5 this year, with Nick Hein very close behind.

Have been to a few Murrabit games, and in no specific order would say that Simon Morton, Brad Hein, Matt Jackman, Josh Bray, and Cam Coulter would make up the top 5 this year, with Nick Hein very close behind.

Have been watching the Blues for a few years now:

1. Josh Bray (if the gammy knee comes good)
2. Brad Hein
3. Simon Ettershank
4. Nathan Henry
5. Cam Coulter

Morto tries hard but he couldn't kick it into the ocean if he was standing on a boat. The blues will miss the physicality of K. Bray, apparently his knee and groin are stuffed. The return of the three legged man will be very important for the blues. Will be interesting to see how the kids come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back