Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nully over the Hawks....Wakool to only kick 12 for the game, Harvey to kick them all and add $200 a game to his asking price at Cashranald
Hay in their strongest showing for the year, against the odds to only go down by 180 points
Macorna over the saints who are starting to fray at the edges (again)
and wandella over the roos in a tighter contest then it looks on paper.

Just to add to the Harvey transfer rumours.... do you think Wakool might talk to Balranald and the club get some cash incentive for releasing him?
Eg: Wakool clear him, Balranald offer the Hawks $20,000? (that is just a figure, don't have any idea what a realistic figure would be?)

Nully over wakool by 45pts. wakool to implode.
Murrabit to flog hay.
Quamby to get their s h i t together and beat the tigers by 65pts.
Wandella to shake off ultima in the second half, 36pts.

if an offer were put to wakool (and they lost to nully) they would surely have to look at it. what is the point of continuing to pay outrageous amounts of cash when finals appear to be almost, i repeat almost, out of the question? and $$ seem to talk loudly out there...

tribunal on tuesday night got 2 weeks suspended sentence.should not have got anything with the evidence that wandella put up had the central umpire there and he said there was nothing in it was a hip an shoulder not elbow

two weeks suspended sentence is nothing isnt it? we all know the tribunal is a joke anyway

Nully over wakool by 45pts. wakool to implode.
Murrabit to flog hay.
Quamby to get their s h i t together and beat the tigers by 65pts.
Wandella to shake off ultima in the second half, 36pts.

if an offer were put to wakool (and they lost to nully) they would surely have to look at it. what is the point of continuing to pay outrageous amounts of cash when finals appear to be almost, i repeat almost, out of the question? and $$ seem to talk loudly out there...

they would be mad not 2....but it is the kool...the whole point of forking out the money is for back 2 back...I can't c the commitee or coaching staff conceeding just yet...

Bye Bye Wakool. Judging by the result at Nully i think you would probly say Harvey has played in hawks colours for the last time...

On Nully did they get a few players back this week?

they would be mad not 2....but it is the kool...the whole point of forking out the money is for back 2 back...I can't c the commitee or coaching staff conceeding just yet...

well carpe, what do you reckon, when do the people pull the plug?. the "kool" got a flag, but will it cost them their existance?. is back to back now just a fantasy? or hav the "kool" still got a rabbit to pull out of their hat. still a lot of names running around, is it maybe just to furnish their apartments?

well carpe, what do you reckon, when do the people pull the plug?. the "kool" got a flag, but will it cost them their existance?. is back to back now just a fantasy? or hav the "kool" still got a rabbit to pull out of their hat. still a lot of names running around, is it maybe just to furnish their apartments?

You would think that wakool would need to win 7 of their next 8 to make it. big ask on current form. They should string a few together over the next few weeks playing hay, quamby, ultima, but they have a tough run home after that. Will the gravey train continue?

Bye Bye Wakool. Judging by the result at Nully i think you would probly say Harvey has played in hawks colours for the last time...

On Nully did they get a few players back this week?

Nully had 5 of their starting 18 out...
Bill Hewitt sat on the bench all day, didn't play at all, has a crook hammy and was there if the going got tough, but wasn't used. Reece Poyner (CHF) is still out with a broken foot, Jem Barbetti (CHB) didn't play, Col Fawcett (C) didn't play, Atkin (FF) didn't play.

Nully over the Hawks....Wakool to only kick 12 for the game, Harvey to kick them all and add $200 a game to his asking price at Cashranald
Hay in their strongest showing for the year, against the odds to only go down by 180 points
Macorna over the saints who are starting to fray at the edges (again)
and wandella over the roos in a tighter contest then it looks on paper.

Just to add to the Harvey transfer rumours.... do you think Wakool might talk to Balranald and the club get some cash incentive for releasing him?
Eg: Wakool clear him, Balranald offer the Hawks $20,000? (that is just a figure, don't have any idea what a realistic figure would be?)

Whats the truth in the story that Cashranald offered Adam pollack $3000 a game but then harvey piped up to the Big WIZZ and said your not going cause i'm not going

Whats the truth in the story that Cashranald offered Adam pollack $3000 a game but then harvey piped up to the Big WIZZ and said your not going cause i'm not going

$3000 a game...cant imagine that, i'd say thats just the romour mill pumping there! Pretty sure that $2000 is the base match payment for AFL player so i find it hard to imagine that a CM team would pay that for a player like pollack! you could get just about any player in the state for that money!

1. Rumour was started by adam himself
2. if you had 3000 spare, why wouldn't you spend it on a decent footballer (or 5).
3. The recruits at wakool are on a good wicket this season. Grossly overpaid, don't have to train, don't have maintain a reasonable fitness base, don't need to chase or tackle, don't need to perform at any level that would ensure team success. Adam (and most of his wakool mates... er ... equaintances) would not be able to get the same money elsewhere, not even at balranald- they seem to pay for quality and demand some degree of professionalism.

Heard by a Nully player in the showers after the game with Harvey and Pollock....Pollock said that he was offered $2000 by a club not identified, Harvey responded with "Mate if I knock back $5000 a game at Balranald you're not going anywhere". Actual words used! Could be just Harvey having a bit of fun though. Can't beleive Wakool left him at Full Forward for all but 5 mins in the second quarter. Ridiculous.

Big Wizz is bloody useless!!! The only significances he has in gettin in the road!! Fair dinkum, one of the worst kicks going round, and mobility is far from excellent!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well brewery....heres how i see it. there seems to be very little rational thinking out there... this combined with their pride, passion and pig-headedness will see them try week after week to claw back after a dismal start to the season with harvey looked to as the saviour...

Harvey to remain where he is....
Wakool to continue in its present form....with disregard for their future existance...

just my opinion...what does everyone else think??

Macorna may push for the last spot in the four up for grabs. But I think you can lock it down. The only thing that may change is the order. Interesting to note that Moula have the bye in the round. No favours there.
Big game for the Bombers and the Swans. 13 goals the differnence last game but Moula have improved. There will be few on both sides of the fence that will be hoping for a win and cold beer after the game. Will be a corker.

Can we talk about the actual games for a minute?!? Who played well at the weekend? What is the go with Quamby? Did Harvey really only kick four at the weekend? Who played on him? Who else is in good form?

Can we talk about the actual games for a minute?!? Who played well at the weekend? What is the go with Quamby? Did Harvey really only kick four at the weekend? Who played on him? Who else is in good form?

Yes Shane Harvey only kicked 4 on the weekend. Was well held down by Jason Perry, although missed a few easy shots! Was ironic really, Wakool seemed down early in the piece, yet ultimate play maker Harvey only played the last 5mins of the 2nd quarter in the middle, and was the go 2 man around the ground through out that piece. Ice Whelan may as well not have played as he lasted the 1st 5mins of the 1st quarter, and was not seen for the rest of the game. 4 Wakool there 2 stand outs were Graham and Wheatley, both had a lot of the ball!!

can everyone just get over Shane Harvey! Who cares!! There are more important things to talk about than an over paid afl reject!

mildred thankyou. change of subject who gives a rats ass about how much shane harvey is raping the kool. if they are willing all the best.
Now i notice someone saying that moula having the bye to be a bad thing? maybe a chance for the lads to refresh and take a deep breath for a big 2nd half of the year. should be exciting for all teams minus one or 2.

mildred thankyou. change of subject who gives a rats ass about how much shane harvey is raping the kool. if they are willing all the best.
Now i notice someone saying that moula having the bye to be a bad thing? maybe a chance for the lads to refresh and take a deep breath for a big 2nd half of the year. should be exciting for all teams minus one or 2.

Na but i think they were saying it might be costly come the second half of the year when they hit the bye in the last round. They may need 4 points or even a bit of percentage. I dont think they will want to be watching other games and relying on results, even tho i think they will make the 4 very easily. Anyway, something different for the Swans, finals that is. It will be hard to picture them playing in the spring! How long has it been?

Its going to be a big month for the swannies, with Macorna, Murrabit, Wandella and Wakool coming up. You will think they will need to win at least 3 of them to cement there stop in the top 4.

Here is the next months of footy for the 2 main contenders for Moultowns "4th spot."

Macorna
v Ultima
v Moultown
v Wandella
bye
Verdict- 1 win 2 losses

Quamby
v Murrabit
v Wakool
v Nully
v Hay
Verdict- A couple of wins.

Wakool season officially over. Have to find some form very quickly.
Can't see either the Saints or Tigers taking Moula's spot in the 4.
Remember the sunscreen come September boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back