Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i scroll through the post I can not believehow much of a soft **** you seem to be. ( Hope your not a paid player Justin) "They wanted it more" What did you throw the towel in early?? Fancy thinking of a game you had not yet come up to. Face it, you have improved by winning the easy one' you can. With 12 recriuts if you weren't winning your share there would be questions?? But you are yet to impress!!! So in general keep Mating with opposition & maybe between the two of you, something half-decent may produce!!!

English please.

As i scroll through the post I can not believehow much of a soft **** you seem to be. ( Hope your not a paid player Justin) "They wanted it more" What did you throw the towel in early?? Fancy thinking of a game you had not yet come up to. Face it, you have improved by winning the easy one' you can. With 12 recriuts if you weren't winning your share there would be questions?? But you are yet to impress!!! So in general keep Mating with opposition & maybe between the two of you, something half-decent may produce!!!

What are you on about in this mate can you stop trying to be smart because it aint working out for ya, and who is Justin

hmmm someone had a few beers yesterday :confused::confused:

My tips round 11 nully 10 goals QUMBATOOK 1goal MURRBIT 10 goals and game of the round MACORNA 3 goals with ***** TO KICK 10 GOALS C u later at 2night good luck

Now gentle men this is what happens from substance abuse it messes with ya brain cell (you will notice I only used cell not cells) and you dont make a lot of sense LOL:p:p:p

Sorry lads just home from business and good 2 c moula get beaten yet
Conrad Ivers is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis, and the man has counted to infinite.......... twice!!! therefore i can see him lining up in the centre this week, absolutely aceing it and the moula boys 2 premiership glory!!!! Up em the SWANNERS!!!
Its a swan Attack Gastev an Iron lets jam it up these ba stards!!

My tips round 11 nully 10 goals QUMBATOOK 1goal MURRBIT 10 goals and game of the round MACORNA 3 goals with ***** TO KICK 10 GOALS C u later at 2night good luck

Keep the language down thanks Walter;). Tips for this weekend:
Nully
Wakool by 34points
Murrabit 86pts
Moula on the rebound by 77pts

Keep the language down thanks Walter;). Tips for this weekend:
Nully
Wakool by 34points
Murrabit 86pts
Moula on the rebound by 77pts

Tips
Nully
Wakool
Murrabit
Moula

Different topic, can Hay keep on going on this way. Confirmation they cant field a reservs side again (only 2 blokes willing to come apparently). Old Buck works his arse off for that club, but is it all in vain?
Obviously there all this talk they are cashed up and ready to go next year, but is next year to late? Maybe Hays favourite son big Brad "richo" Clifton may have to travel from Wagga and gives his beleoved lions a life line.:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big week of footy lads so here goes gastevs tips!

Nully by 235pts
Quamby by 35pts
Murrabit by 45pts
and in the match of the round Moula by 26pts...

:thumbsu: WHO WILL KICK THE MOST GOALS THIS BOYS HENRY WITH 10 :thumbsu:

Big cocksy will need to boot a few for a tiger win, but can he kick 10??? Kieran Atkin will snag a few against Hay. But for this week I think Harvey will come to the party against Quamby and bag 13. Nats Henry will also get amongst them against Ultima!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back