Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nully to destroy hay by 200
Wakool to put to rest quamby's season by 100. Harvey to kick 15
Murrabit to beat a determined ultima by 30
Moula to win the "8 point game" by 40. Morso to make mactiger look like a fool again and the P-Train to brake the shackles and kick 10 of the best.
And the appin vet to stay home and masturbate over the mighty bombers

big round = big tips
nully in the close one of the round of over hay
quamby to hire a fat lady to sing for wakool
murrabit to ultimately prove to good for ultima
moul/town/ville/enese to prevaile over an improved macorna in what should be a cracker of a match down south
2007 YEAR OF THE SWAN

nully to not allow Hay to kick more than 7 goals (sorry Hay, but i'm fairly sure the 19 goals of last week aint gunna happen)
Murrabit to continue their dominance of the league by accounting for Ultima.
Quamby to beat Wakool in a shoot-out
Macorna to get over the line by no more than 15 points

Nully, Quamby, Murrabit and ... Macorna.

Dan 'Big Sav' Demaria to kick 7.

played back line last week against the Murrabit mob- apparently he's found his home back there.. might be hard to boot 7 from CHB.
Spear Kelly will boot 8 or 9 for the Saints.

nully to not allow Hay to kick more than 7 goals (sorry Hay, but i'm fairly sure the 19 goals of last week aint gunna happen)
Murrabit to continue their dominance of the league by accounting for Ultima.
Quamby to beat Wakool in a shoot-out
Macorna to get over the line by no more than 15 points

Nully 2 good for Hay
Murrabit
Wakool if its at Wakool or Quamby if its at Quamby
And the Mighty Tigers to win by 5 goals and 1 point
GO CATS

Nully 2 good for Hay
Murrabit
Wakool if its at Wakool or Quamby if its at Quamby
And the Mighty Tigers to win by 5 goals and 1 point
GO CATS

Thought Wakool would be just too good for quamby. Nully were wayyyy to good for Hay. Goood to see Moula wake up to themselves and have a convincing win against Macorna......and Murrabit were always gonna beat Ultiima.........

POP! Was that the Tigges bursting the Moulanese Bubble?
Quamby Gone now!
Hawks still in just but have had a easier second round run so far!
Tigges making a run!
Swannies still looking the goods for fourth spot just!
Will be big games when Swannies v Hawks, Tigges v's Hawks in the next few weeks ahead! That is unless someone loses to a lower placed side or someone beats a top three side?
What will the Moulanese say on the thread this week, will be some intellegent stuff I'm sure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Sockit, I just can't see the Hawks getting back into the scheme of things. Potentially speaking, could have gone b2b but they are in licorice all sorts.
Re hashed those top four calculations yet Vet..
Wakool huge chance to be 6 point clear in the top4 this time next week, may not be the real deal but i think you may have overestimated the other "contenders" a BIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appin Vet
Here is the next months of footy for the 2 main contenders for Moultowns "4th spot."

Macorna
v Ultima
v Moultown
v Wandella
bye
Verdict- 1 win 2 losses

Quamby
v Murrabit
v Wakool
v Nully
v Hay
Verdict- May surprise for a couple of wins.

Wakool season officially over. Have to find some form very quickly.
Can't see either the Saints or Tigers taking Moula's spot in the 4.
Remember the sunscreen come September boys.

Quote = Sockit
Wakool will finish well above Quamby!
I think you may have to re-do your calculations in the next few weeks, as Wakool aren't far behind on the ladder and have a good draw in the next month!!

Sorry Sockit, I just can't see the Hawks getting back into the scheme of things. Potentially speaking, could have gone b2b but they are in licorice all sorts.

:thumbsdown: Still think this is on the money Vet?

Can someone who was at the game please take me through the last 5 mins of the Wakool v Quamby game. Is it really true because I still haven't stopped laughing. But i bet the quamby faithfull aren't.

Re hashed those top four calculations yet Vet..
Wakool huge chance to be 6 point clear in the top4 this time next week, may not be the real deal but i think you may have overestimated the other "contenders" a BIT!!

Maybe so, but wakool have to play the top 3 sides in their last four games. Cant see them getting too many points then.

Are Hay cashed up for next year? Don't think they'll be spending it in the GRFL. No seconds, seniors had their waterboy play for them, and a a bloke who played his first game in 23 years (who sported the best/worst mullet seen on a footy field since bruce doull wore the skunned mullet for Carlton). Plus apparently half the team had to back up the next day and play rugby? Not really looking good I wouldn't have thought.

Are Hay cashed up for next year? Don't think they'll be spending it in the GRFL. No seconds, seniors had their waterboy play for them, and a a bloke who played his first game in 23 years (who sported the best/worst mullet seen on a footy field since bruce doull wore the skunned mullet for Carlton). Plus apparently half the team had to back up the next day and play rugby? Not really looking good I wouldn't have thought.

Yes Hay was a little disappointing on weekend, however they seem to have a lot of kids which is a plus. Believe also that they could be on the move next year as NSW clubs go through a restructure.

They were however pretty happy on saturday when Glenn Smith took mark of the year, (better than the one at Murrabit) and this one is on tape. One of the Hay guys even saying, well at least we are gunna be on TV.

If anyone wants to put a bet on someone for the league medal, willing to take will give 5's the field as i believe Glenn Smith has it sown up, he's at $1.02

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back