Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

How did it go?

15 days since I ordered my Mizuno's. Dam things are not even released yet. I'm not impatient much.
Used it 4 times for 3 good results and one so so but I was trying a big draw with it. It goes straight, 170m and high. That’s the reason why I bought it to replace my 5 wood.

Got my irons on Friday for this weekend. One range session and lots of backyard hitting. They go well but like anything a bad swing is a bad swing. Just have to make sure I turn properly when striking the ball and don't get lazy there. Will skull a few as they are much lighter than what I was using.

So I have Mizuno T24 60 degree wedge, Mizuno JPX25 Hot Metal 54 (S) wedge through to 8 iron...all irons with graphite UST Mamiya ESX 460 shafts. (60 gram so very light R flex). 7,6,5 and 4 Titleist TSR 1 Hybrids and 3 wood Driver Titleist TS2 all Titleist in a Hazurdous reg light shaft.

I only have 13 clubs so I might be able to get a 7 iron as well if the gapping between 8 iron and 7 hybrid is a bit large. Time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice looking clubs. One of my weird anomalies in golf is that I've never owned a Titleist driver.
I can say I've never owned a Ping driver/wood

Tried plenty but they just sound crap

I can say I've never owned a Ping driver/wood

Tried plenty but they just sound crap
How dare you!? For a start, it is PING. My G430 Max makes a sweeter sound than Brennan Huff's singing voice.

Apparently they changed the sound when they upgraded from the G425. In truth, I stopped caring about driver sounds when they started making metal ones. Compared to the sound of persimmon on balata, the sound has been crap ever since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back