Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleaned up my first ever Titleist's 755 (2006)...which I cannot hit anymore. Steve Stricker still games them occasionally.

Should I keep for nostalgia or sell and how much would I get for these old girls?

myclubs1.jpg clubs3.jpg

my clubs.jpg

My first ever set was PGF Slammers as a kid, then a set of Daiwa clubs (I working in fishing tackle and the rep got them for me...never really ever seen any around apart from those). Then Henry Griffiths (what a scam), these Titleists, then Callaway Apex 19s and now the Mizuno JPX25 hot Metals and a heap of Titleist hybrids!

Last edited:
Cleaned up my first ever Titleist's 755 (2006)...which I cannot hit anymore. Steve Stricker still games them occasionally.

Should I keep for nostalgia or sell and how much would I get for these old girls?

View attachment 2151635View attachment 2151639

View attachment 2151638

My first ever set was PGF Slammers as a kid, then a set of Daiwa clubs (I working in fishing tackle and the rep got them for me...never really ever seen any around apart from those). Then Henry Griffiths (what a scam), these Titleists, then Callaway Apex 19s and now the Mizuno JPX25 hot Metals and a heap of Titleist hybrids!

Keep em. You’ll get SFA for them and they might be fun to hit at some stage in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

View attachment 2151635View attachment 2151639

View attachment 2151638

Depends if you actually want to be rid of them or not. There's a lot of good 2nd hand gear out there. Between $200-400 bucks should be enticing enough for someone to take them?
Bird in the hand and all that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back