Good music to have sex to.

Remove this Banner Ad

An ex of mine had to do it to the Doors, all night long. Great for lounging around in bed, drink, sex, drink, sex. It sort of has that sleep deprived feel to it anyway.

0604ste.jpg

Im making up a playlist of songs thats good to have on when I am entertaining a lady at my house. I made one several years back but I have lost it since.

I know some songs from the CD that i made up before worked really well...like Massive Attacks "Angel" and a few of Portisheads' songs like "Roads", "Glory Box" and "All Mine" and I have them on the list already. Songs similar to these would be preferred, just nothing TOO old.

R&B....not a fan...but if it gets the mood going with a girl then :thumbsu:.

And no...im not looking for songs like NIN's "Closer" or that "Jizz in my Pants" song.:D. Its got to have some class.

Any suggestions??

mazzy star
yo la tengo
cat power
the jesus and mary chain
low

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to give her an absolute pasting, try Sepultura's Arise, she'll cop it if you root her to that! :thumbsu:

As a fan of this album, this made me laugh :D:thumbsu:

Serious lack of "Cherry Pie" by Warrant amongst all those hair metal suggestions too :p

Anyway, my choices:

• "Mayonaise" - The Smashing Pumpkins
  • "Cold Desert" - Kings of Leon
  • "I'm on Fire" - Bruce Springsteen
  • "I Know It's Over" - The Smiths
  • "Turn Into" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • "Purple Rain" - Prince
  • "Untitled" - Interpol
  • "Little Wing" - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • "The Rain Song" - Led Zeppelin
  • "Planets of the Universe" - Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks' voice is sex)
Not necessarily because the lyrics (a few of those tracks are about relationships ending, so they're not quite appropriate in that sense), but moreso because of (in the immortal words of Dennis DeNuto) "the vibe". Or you could just take Mike Damone's advice and put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV :p

If it's a husband and wife looking to fill in the time between the 7:30 report and Lateline with some good old fashion missionary sex, I've heard the likes of Marvin Gaye, Rod Stewart, Burt Bacharach do the job. If it is more sensual type sex, then anything like the aforementioned Portishead or Curve or Slowdive is good. As is good dub. If it's "I got 15 minutes until the footy starts" sex, then anything thrashy like the aforementioned sepultura works as well as breakbeat shit. And for ghey sex, forumer:jrussel highly recommends enya.:)D)

Well... If you want to get tantric...

As a fan of this album, this made me laugh :D:thumbsu:

Serious lack of "Cherry Pie" by Warrant amongst all those hair metal suggestions too :p

Anyway, my choices:

• "Mayonaise" - The Smashing Pumpkins
  • "Cold Desert" - Kings of Leon
  • "I'm on Fire" - Bruce Springsteen
  • "I Know It's Over" - The Smiths
  • "Turn Into" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • "Purple Rain" - Prince
  • "Untitled" - Interpol
  • "Little Wing" - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • "The Rain Song" - Led Zeppelin
  • "Planets of the Universe" - Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks' voice is sex)
Not necessarily because the lyrics (a few of those tracks are about relationships ending, so they're not quite appropriate in that sense), but moreso because of (in the immortal words of Dennis DeNuto) "the vibe". Or you could just take Mike Damone's advice and put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV :p

"The Rain Song" is definitely the type of song Im after, so thats in. Ive already got "No Quarter" in there and I have a couple of other Led Zep songs Im thinking about putting on there as well. Mayonaise is in as well.

Anyone think of any Pink Floyd songs?. Ive got "Learning to Fly" and "Marooned" already and "Welcome to the Machine" is on the 'maybe' list.

Goldfrapp. Plenty of mood music.
[YOUTUBE]BuJaoVfUihA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Morcheeba - Charango

If you want it from the horses mouth - Slow Down.

[YOUTUBE]sxnuCZFyp44[/YOUTUBE]

Max Sedgley is Ok
[YOUTUBE]p4eqiTMrehU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Good music to have sex to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back